everyone chill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too......Thanks Geeg for the help you give to all of us.....and to everyone else who provides us newbie's with help and advice when we need it :biggrin:

Good thread and well said...a big 'public' thank you to you Geeg x Geeg says things 'exactly as they are', what you see is exactly what you get I reckon...she is a wealth of wonderful knowledge and gives it all so freely as well as having a lovely heart...I'm glad so many of you have seen it too ..she already knows what I think of her :) and I hope to soon meet this lovely lady in person ...hoping she is gonna surprise us and be at gmex ;) ................ oh yes of course she is gonna be there she is launching the 'deluxe geeg hand model' how could i forget :lol: (for those of you who wonder what the heck this is..read the mad, dreaded 'schming schmong' thread) :lol:

As reluctant as I am, I cannot just ignore the lovely things you have all written. Thank you. Your thoughts really have touched me so much and I am very grateful to everyone who has responded to this thread for taking the time to send me their warm good wishes. XX

Aw Geeg, you're the best & that's why we all love you! Joanne, this is a great post & I think just what is needed to rid any bad feeling on this site & leave us all with a rosy glow! And rather than think that Geeg is biased, how about thinking about how much money she is saving us by telling us what works & what doesn't so we don't have to make expensive mistakes. Keep up the good work, Geeg & remember that anyone who has a go is probably just jealous of your knowledge & experience.

Bunny said:
Aw Geeg, you're the best & that's why we all love you! Joanne, this is a great post & I think just what is needed to rid any bad feeling on this site & leave us all with a rosy glow! And rather than think that Geeg is biased, how about thinking about how much money she is saving us by telling us what works & what doesn't so we don't have to make expensive mistakes. Keep up the good work, Geeg & remember that anyone who has a go is probably just jealous of your knowledge & experience.
hear hear :green:

I wanna join in to say thank you to everyone involved in the running of this site....and of course to Geek.... Her posts are always very informative and I can say that I have learned from her posts a real real lot.

Who in a similar position will take the time to answer our questions (especially my stupid newbie ones)...? And we do not just get any answers.... a straight to the point, clear and the best answers one can get! Thanks Geeg, you are an inspiration and a first class educator.....

Yollie

I nearly joined the nail geek community before I trained, but I thought "Oh, I'll do that when I'm trained, there'll be nothing there for me yet" OH HOW WRONG CAN ONE BE???!!! This site has been so helpful to me. When I'm down, I come on here & get the supportive boost that I need, from my friends all over the globe!

When I first saw Geeg's responses, I was a little taken aback, as they are to the point. I get very defensive & snap at people when they talk to me in this way, but through getting to "cyberknow" Geeg, I am learning that some people are to the point & don't waste time faffing around (much like I'm doing now!!!) waffling on about nothing.

What I'm trying to say is that I really admire Geeg's way of telling it like it is. I wish more people we meet in life were like this, rather than pussy footing around me. Just one piece of advice from Geeg is so helpful, so when you look at how much advice she's given, OMG! Thank you for all your advice, may it long continue!

TracyUK said:
gmex ;) ................ oh yes of course she is gonna be there she is launching the 'deluxe geeg hand model' how could i forget :lol: (for those of you who wonder what the heck this is..read the mad, dreaded 'schming schmong' thread) :lol:
What's this? I can't find that thread?

I couldn't find it either :sad:

lol sorry i should have made it clearer...thanks Glo :)

I've just read the original "Schming-Schmong" posts.

HILARIOUS

I have just had the whole office thinking i've gone mad laughing at you lot, I was having a bad day this morning but reading that lot has just cheered me up lol

Thanks girls :lol:

Latest posts

Back