Evil partner ex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnight

Reaction score
sorry about this got to moan to someone

my partner ex decided after 5 years to tell him he had a son to her. everything was fine we accept he had a son, and I sorted out access with her so we didnt have to get solictors involved. Then she started saying that i didnt welcome her son to my house, and stop him coming round. so my partner went round to her to see him, but she decided that she wanted him to pick between her son and our children. when said that he could picked between them as they were all his children, she decided to stop him from seeing him altogther, we decided to leave it and let him decided later has her family were putting things into his head (like i stopped him from seeing his dad). which i would never do, i wouldnt do that to my children.
So everyday i see her has my children go to the same school.
something happen three weeks ago where she was getting her son to called me and her my children names and insults, so my children told him to shut up and go away which i have always told them to do if something was not being nice to them. and that 2 years ago i took a photo of her son at a christmas nativty play for my partner without her premission
this moring i woke up to find that postman has fetch me a letter from her solictors saying i was harrassing her and her son, saying that i encourage my children to be aggressive and abusive towards her and her son, bre in mind my children are only 6 & 4 years old, and that i have called her a 's**g ' in found of her child and in public, i might have thought it but im not like that.
now she going to get a injuction against me/
where do these exs get off, im not bother about her one single bit, i just wish she would stop all this nonsense and leave us alone.
What i do understand is how she got my new address as we moved if i was harrassing her??????????

so such a long thread i feel better now for getting this off my chest

tnight said:
sorry about this got to moan to someone

my partner ex decided after 5 years to tell him he had a son to her. everything was fine we accept he had a son, and I sorted out access with her so we didnt have to get solictors involved. Then she started saying that i didnt welcome her son to my house, and stop him coming round. so my partner went round to her to see him, but she decided that she wanted him to pick between her son and our children. when said that he could picked between them as they were all his children, she decided to stop him from seeing him altogther, we decided to leave it and let him decided later has her family were putting things into his head (like i stopped him from seeing his dad). which i would never do, i wouldnt do that to my children.
So everyday i see her has my children go to the same school.
something happen three weeks ago where she was getting her son to called me and her my children names and insults, so my children told him to shut up and go away which i have always told them to do if something was not being nice to them. and that 2 years ago i took a photo of her son at a christmas nativty play for my partner without her premission
this moring i woke up to find that postman has fetch me a letter from her solictors saying i was harrassing her and her son, saying that i encourage my children to be aggressive and abusive towards her and her son, bre in mind my children are only 6 & 4 years old, and that i have called her a 's**g ' in found of her child and in public, i might have thought it but im not like that.
now she going to get a injuction against me/
where do these exs get off, im not bother about her one single bit, i just wish she would stop all this nonsense and leave us alone.
What i do understand is how she got my new address as we moved if i was harrassing her??????????

so such a long thread i feel better now for getting this off my chest

What a complete nightmare for you and your family. She sounds like a very sad, lonely and desperate woman. Does she have a partner? Sounds like she probably doesn't.
Just because she is unhappy she want's you and your partner to also be unhappy. Don't rise to it and I would just keep the police informed every time she does somethng or says something to you so they are aware that it is her and not you that is doing this.

It's very unfair that she is getting the kids involved, she is being selfish.

I hope everything works out babe.

:hug:

she was seeing someone when we were incontact with her but she said it wasnt serious, but when she asked him to leave me for her and her son and he said no, she sent him a text saying she would be getting serious with her partner and was going to have a baby to him, i saw the text has i didnt know she was asking to chose between the kids. he was upset but told me everything that night. i hated him keeping it from me but he was just trying to keep it from me so i wont get mad.
im seeing a solictor tomorrow to see what i can do about it.
I wish she would just get on with her life and leave us alone.:sad:

Hi there,

Just wanted to say don't let her get you down, my partner has a little girl to his ex girlfriend, fair enough i did know about her but when we got together she wouldn't let him see her and that went on for nearly 2 years. It just recently that she wanted us to have contact but she really rude and basically wants us to look after her daughter when she wants to go out. She doesn't work or anything but she on her own and is very resentful that we have a son together and a nice house and car etc.

You husbands ex just seems to be jealous that you've got a home and lovely kids and are happy together. Some people just don't want other people to be happy.

Don't mean to sound rude but is the Child definetley your husbands? My only advice would to be speak to a solicitor yourself as i don't think she'll have a leg to stand on, you could also seek access to the child this way too. Also if she does harrass you again - if they are other mum's who hear her, ask them if they mind being a witness for you, then a least you've someone on your side. To me it seems she just unhappy with her life and wants to make trouble for you and your family.

Chin up anyway babe. Hope it all works out
Hugs:hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Lots of love.
It's such an impossible situation. I don't know how anybody can do this to there children, that's who she's really hurting, but people like that only think about themselves & blame everybody else (like you) for their problems.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thats what we say, we feel sorry for the child.
i have witnesses already so fingers cross it goes my way today, we decided 3 years ago when she stop to access not to go and try has it wasnt fair on the boy being struck in the middle, not to be awful but it was the best way at the time.
the child is his, as we made the csa do a dna.

aww hun,sorry i didnt stay to chat last night i was shattered :rolleyes: hope this gets sorted for ya , it must be a total nightmare :Scared: shes obviously a sad person who just uses her kids as ammunition, just ignore her hun hopefully she will find a gripe with someone else , cheer up hun and let us know how you get on , xxx

Latest posts

Back