Quantcast

Exam nerves - yes it was worth it!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Do-it-all Deb

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Just had to share my news as all my friends are away on their hols. I took my Calgel exam yesterday and have just heard that I PASSED! Yipee. I was away on my hols until this weekend and so I had to take my workbook away with me to do some revision. Needless to say I didn't do very much and did more in the airport waiting to come home!

On Wednesday I spent the afternoon on my nail trainer and did some really disastrous nails. By the evening I was feeling awful and did some last minute revision, but kept forgetting stuff. I felt so unprepared. I went to bed and after about an hour, woke up thinking I was about to throw up! From then on I couldn't sleep and felt sick.

Arrived at the training venue in the morning and even the trainer saw I didn't look great! Anyway we did a workshop before the exam and I felt a little better. Knew I could only do my best.

The trainer has just rung me with the news of my pass and told me that I got the highest marks in the class for both practical and theory and that I got 100% in my theory!

I am so pleased and now I know I must get some more clients for nails, or else I will go backwards again and lose all my new found confidence.:o

Thanks to the site at least I can share this with someone! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

dee

supernatural geek
Reaction score
cambridge,ON canada .. but originally from uk , lo
hi hun congrats on passing your exam , you should go out tonight for a few drinks to celebrate , well done love dee

Urban Geek

Mobile Nail technician
Reaction score
Well done Debbie - great excuse for a good old drinkie pooh!!!!

talented talons

Master Artist
Reaction score
Good on you Debbie, just goes to show when you want it bad enough, then you can do what you want, and achieve anything.

I think when you care so much about something you always put the effort in, well done you.

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
Congratulations babe, well done 100% is a fab result xxxxxx

glittergirl

Blingin' Brummie Geek
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Well done and good luck finding clients.

luckybird21

Reaction score
Congrats honey!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Good luck with all future business, and hope all goes well for you and all luck comes your way!

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
CONGRATULATIONS. you must have worked pretty hard to get 100%

Latest posts