Excel Beauty Show... How do you carry your bits around?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChelleConnor

Reaction score
Hi!
As the title asks really... what do you all use to carry all your goodies around?
I was going to bring a suitcase with wheels this year but geeks on here have said it will be a bad idea as it can hurt people, run over their toes etc.
I will probably be buying around 6 litres of Fake bake which you take away at the show and all new Gelish kit?
Boyfriend wont be with me this year so I need ideas on what to use to store everything, dont fancy trips to and from the car! x

I think a suitcase on wheels will be fine. People will see you pulling it behind you wont they!

i agree, take a small case on wheels - make sure you are comfortable, dont go braking your back trying to carry everything thinking of others, look after yourself babe, just try and take care and be curteous to others whilst wheeling it

first year it was so painful carrying all the bags, i always take a small case on wheels now

kx

I think a suitcase on wheels will be fine. People will see you pulling it behind you wont they!

You could even get one of the little trolleys that old ladys push around and put all there shopping in! Then you load it from the top and not having to find a quiet corner to open your case and put it all in! I had a leopard print one when i when to a festival! X

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Hi Girls!
Thanks for all your replies!
Yeah I suppose this is true!! Others dont mind when they are barging you out the way to get to where they want to go!!
Think Ill take a small suitcase, Im quite a small person so its always hard to carry everything lol x

I am taking a small case on wheels :)

You could even get one of the little trolleys that old ladys push around and put all there shopping in! Then you load it from the top and not having to find a quiet corner to open your case and put it all in! I had a leopard print one when i when to a festival! X

Sent from my HTC Vision using SalonGeek

Thats a brill idea!
x

Old lady trolley is def a good idea, or what about a decent sized ruck sack, I suffer with bad back so think I will look into this also!x

Latest posts

Back