Excellent Customer Service from Sweet Squared

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annemac

Reaction score
I put an order in with sweet squared yesterday and omg I got it today. The young lady I spoke to yesterday said 2 working days so I was not expecting it to be delievered so fast. All I can say is thank you very much as I had an unexpected booking today and I was alittle worried I might not have enough Retention+ left. :lol:

I know, what you mean, they are fantastic, i ordered some popits the day before yesterday and the lady said the same thing to me and they turned up yesterday!! Absolutely fantastic service!! ((hugs)) to the sweet squared team. :hug:

Have to say, they are a great bunch of dedicated gals and guys and they will be so thrilled to see that this has been written about them. And it's not just the gals on the phones, but the guys in the warehouse that make it happen for ya! :hug:

I always get great customer service from Sweet Squared. Efficient and speedy deliverioes abnd if anything is not as it should be, it is resolved pronto too.

Well done Sweet Squred x:)

Latest posts

Back