Excuse me if this is rude

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the OP hasn't been back. Maybe she should comment on this thread.

I have had a particular member that has been rather spiteful to any posts I have put on and it caused me to stop using salon geek for a while as I was actually becoming rather upset by it so I stopped for a month or two but then I had a look over old posts they had put on and it appeared they didn't really have a happy life personally so they are obviously just a bitter nasty person who wanted to take it out on someone so I don't pay any attention anymore to any nasty snipes.

Come on complainers - post your reasons. Be adult.

That would be stooping to their level..... No thanks

I don't answer posts now as i just get ignored or bitten. Besides op should use the search facility. Or better still ask thier suppliers/educators. Even if a new product comes out like megamix for example, there's going to be mixed reviews which means confusion. So I still don't know whether to take it on, so I'm back to square one !

I agree Winnie..., there are a lot of sarcastic,nasty geeks of late...just ask your advice to the appropriate people and get on with it! Xxx

That would be stooping to their level..... No thanks

Wasn't directed at you sorry. I was talking about the people who report fellow geeks.

I don't answer posts now as i just get ignored or bitten. Besides op should use the search facility. Or better still ask thier suppliers/educators. Even if a new product comes out like megamix for example, there's going to be mixed reviews which means confusion. So I still don't know whether to take it on, so I'm back to square one !
Ooh I'm loving megamix :)
I only use it every few clients but its something when needed is amazing :)

Latest posts

Back