Excuse me if this is rude

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find sentences ending in a full stop sneap me. I read them differently to those ending with kisses and hugs...

I also have the song from The little mermaid in my head now.

Ha ha Nearlyme - I was waiting for that, I thought it took a long time coming. The next will be the mods closing this thread like they have every week so far with threads of this nature.

I don't know why people write this sort of thread, if you know the information is incorrect say something about why it is not correct (rather than saying you don't want to read the patronising response) rather than start a separate thread clearly about one or two people who's names will never be mentioned and nothing will change. I don't grasp it.

Sorry OP being sensitive on an open forum with thousands of people may do you more harm that good, but most of us are here to help and you will know quite quickly who you will get on with and those to avoid.

It really doesn't take a genius.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Rudeness or disrespect is more of a reflection of the person it's from, than the person being offended by reading it.
Don't worry about it, move on, and be glad you aren't them.
I've no idea who you're talking about, and have noticed rude and uncalled for comments before, but don't let it get to you.
People like that don't realise how ridiculous they look.
Enjoy the lovely people on SG, as there are many of them with valuable advice.

I find sentences ending in a full stop sneap me. I read them differently to those ending with kisses and hugs...

I also have the song from The little mermaid in my head now.

Under the sea?

Under the sea?

Haha no. The one ursula the octopus lady sings. 'Those poor unfortunate soulssssss, in pain, in neeeed'

But now I've moved on to under the sea.

I am not actually talking about a certain person in particular I read pretty much all the threads on here and don't comment on the majority of them.
Like I said I am new to this site and still trying to figure it out.
I was just opening a chit chat thread to say that I enjoy the site but the only downfall (in my opinion) is some of the responses people give.
But like some people have already said maybe you do read some things differently to how they are originally supposed to come across.

I always read everything in the nicest way possible. That's just how I read (A)
And if it still sounds mean then I know it is!
People say other posts sound rude or nasty, and I just read them normal/friendly.
So odd lol

Laura xx

Disney songs? .....ewww you guys have small children. I'm off.

That's one quick way of getting rid of me....

Would it be shameful to admit that I'm just a Disney song lover? The small children ruin the songs. If you don't know the words then don't sing along!

Would it be shameful to admit that I'm just a Disney song lover? The small children ruin the songs. If you don't know the words then don't sing along!

No that's fine. I'm back now.

Do you ever reply to a post that is incorrect and say why it is incorrect?

If you want to learn something, post an inaccurate comment. Someone will be along swiftly to correct you ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you want to learn something, post an inaccurate comment. Someone will be along swiftly to correct you ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

ha ha ha that made me laugh ...lots. :lol:

That is why we have a 'ignore list'
Use it wisely 😉

Some posters post daft things just to get a rise out of people. They have sad and uneventful lives. Pity them.
Plus some like to go at it like a pit bull until you agree. They are also sad control freaks.
Excuse me if this is rude by the way, but I am too old and clever to be concerned.
I'm the rudest person I know. Filthy in fact. Oh, not that kind of rude... :)

This made me laugh so much. I love Disney songs.

To the OP there is one person on this site that I cannot stand. So I avoid all posts with them on. Simple. Don't let the 1 or 2 people who offend you put you off just pick your posts wisely. Because everyone else and the rest of the site are lovely and helpful. X

Sent from my ST23i using SalonGeek mobile app

I don't think I post enough to be noticed but just incase I have offended any one I didn't mean to!! Lol it's hard to tell you come across! Xx

Virtues and nearlyme back on the naughty step :D

Some are over sensitive, not reading how it's meant, wording things differently from country to country ETC.

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I should watch Disney films, it might improve my sanity. Perhaps we should all watch Disney films :cool:

I disliked this site when I first joined, as you get used to the members and the site I pretty much barely post unless I feel like I can offer helpful advice or join in the chit chat.
People will always annoy you, just brush it off, it's just the internet :)

Latest posts

Back