Experienced Academy and/or salon owner advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfectbeauty

Reaction score
Hi all

Am looking for someone who I can bounce an idea off that I have had regarding my business.

I dont think anyone is doing this (but I could be wrong lol) its in very early stages of planning (and dreaming) but I actually think it could be very successful if I get it right.

what I am looking for is someone who is VERY experienced at running a salon or an academy - I would like to talk to someone and see if its viable /just get a different perspective / tell me I am absolutely bonkers / missed something crucial that could seriously affect it - whatever it maybe

I know it will involve a lot of planning and considering all the logistics of carrying it out but would like to see if somebody experienced in this industry thinks its worth pursuing and could give me suggestions on people/websites/businesses etc I could look at to take into next stage

I have discussed it with a number of people who could be possible clients etc and I will contact business link and the like as suggested on another thread when a geek asked about business mentors.

a major thanks in advance for anyone who could spare me a chat

Thanks
Nicola

Hmmmmmmm you got me all intrigued now!!

Bounce away PM me if you like.....

Hi, i've had my salon for 5 years and woud be willing to be a sounding board for you!!

Me too, I've had my salon 15 years, you're welcome to PM me.
Cathy

pm me if you like, i have salon and academy.

Me too, If I could help at all, PM me

Natalie x

hey i own a beauty training academy and salon, what was it you would like to know?

you can pm me too, I run a training academy and therapy rooms.

What is it you wanted to know?

PM me I will try and help if you like, have run salons and have been working for myself for 7 years now.

Love Emma x:hug:x

hi all - thanks very much for your offers to let me pm you

have been really busy last couple of days (12 hour days at moment) so will pm you later today

thanks again
:hug:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back