Expert advice needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shell28

Reaction score
I have a client whos insists on sticking her nails on if they break ive told her she shouldnt do this as we have already had 2 greenies!!

How should i deal with this shes just laughs and sees nothing wrong with it even though i have explained what a greenie is!!

Im just hoping some of you more experienced geeks will be able to offer me some words of wisdom on dealing with this:confused::confused:

Has she lost your number...:lol:.....if she breaks one she should be ringing you to have it fixed.

I have 1 client who does this...I have told her that i will always be able to fit her in to repair a broken nail and that wouldn't she rather have a lovely new nail than a super glued one...her reply is always "i don't like to bother you though"....:hug:....i have told her its no bother at all, its my job.

I cant stop her doing this...its her nail and if she doesn't ring me then what can i do.....so to help a little i have sold her some Gelbond (so at least i know she is using a quality/safe adhesive) and told her she must make sure the nail is clean first.

If i cant stop her from doing it i guess the next best thing is to make sure she is doing it safely.

yes i always say i can fit her in for a quick repair! Trouble is on 2 occasions she has used super glue and just doesnt see anything wrong with it ive tryed to educate her but it just not happening:grr::grr::grr:

Shell, I had this once and the client had used superglue as well! :eek:

I was the same as you and explained about greenies etc., but then I added that if she did this again that I could not be held responsible as she had signed her client consultation card to this effect. I also told her that she may be able to have her enhancements on the future due to damage caused by her. It worked!!!!! :)

yes, it like banging your head against a brick wall
I think Bagpuss' solution is a good one albeit a last resort - sell her some gel bond and some anti-bacterial spray or wipes ...
however Im a problem sort of gal so Id be really interested to know why the nail has come off in such a way that she is able to stick it back on again and if this is a recurring problem I would want to know if it had something to do with my prep or my apex no being strong enough? If she has lifting problems have you tried using nailfresh under brisa?
xx

Latest posts

Back