Extensions Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

theextensionist

Reaction score
Hi Extension geeks!

I am always looking for ways to be more efficient and for things to go quicker. Just wondering what you gus think the easiest way to remove glued extensions? How do you usually go about it? Have any of you used the Balmain remover gun and is it worth investing in?

Will be watching this too. I hate how long and tedious it is and clients ate never happier than when they came in as their lush hair is all out lol

Best money I've ever spent. No more sore fingers.

I've got the gun, still takes 45+ to remove bonds!xx

I have the gun, once mastered its definately quicker and much less fussy x

Is the gun only suitable for balmain pre-bonded or can you use it for any prebonded? Also can you use it for removal of fusion extensions?

Hi
i can normally get a full head of 'crunchers' out in 2 hours and thats good going. (I call the the fusion bonds crunchers coz a few people in my area do massive bonds which are nearly half an inch long)
I have now bought a balmain remover gun and its knocked the time down considerably.
I would definetly invest in one its been well worth the money for me.

You can use it for any bonds x

Wow who would apply 'crunchers' at half an inch they are massive !!! Must be really uncomfortable to sleep in etc....

Thanks for that i may well invest !!!

Hi geeks,

So am I right in thinking you can use this removal gun on any make of bonds not just balmain???? X

Hi geeks,

So am I right in thinking you can use this removal gun on any make of bonds not just balmain???? X

I talked to a lovely lady at Balmain yesterday and she said that many customers use it on other makes as well not just Balmain. For me it usually takes an hour and a half but would love to cut my time down as I have less and less time.

Latest posts

Back