Extention bonding glue - strong?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABDiva

Reaction score
Im looking for a strong glue to hold my extentions whilst on holiday. Ive used the liquid gold but it wasnt very good. How about the silicone guns? I would like my bond to last well over a week , thanks x

I was just going to suggest Liquid Gold lol xx

i got the liquid gold and it lasted about 2-3days before my wefts were falling out :(

You're talking about hair:eek:
That will teach me to read the thread header :)
All I could think was why do her nail extensions need glue to keep them in place:smack:

Hi,
apologies but I think you're a little confused.... (or I am) but a silicone gun is a DIY tool for sealing bathrooms???? :eek:

The hot melt glue gun method you might be talking about is for strand by strand or fusion. It's really not designed to stick a weft on and you'll do yourself some serious damage. If it doesn't burn you attaching it then chances are your hair will be ripped out as that adhesive is far too strong for a weft. (note that these guns and the bonds aren't from craft shops or B&Q, they are proffessional hair products)

Attaching a weft of extensions is a temporary method. I think either your prep, application or your aftercare needs looking at rather than the product.

If budget is the problem then perhaps look at having your weft stitched in at a salon?

You're talking about hair:eek:
That will teach me to read the thread header :)
All I could think was why do her nail extensions need glue to keep them in place:smack:

no its my fault i should have put hair extentions :confused:

Hi,
apologies but I think you're a little confused.... (or I am) but a silicone gun is a DIY tool for sealing bathrooms???? :eek:

The hot melt glue gun method you might be talking about is for strand by strand or fusion. It's really not designed to stick a weft on and you'll do yourself some serious damage. If it doesn't burn you attaching it then chances are your hair will be ripped out as that adhesive is far too strong for a weft. (note that these guns and the bonds aren't from craft shops or B&Q, they are proffessional hair products)

Attaching a weft of extensions is a temporary method. I think either your prep, application or your aftercare needs looking at rather than the product.

If budget is the problem then perhaps look at having your weft stitched in at a salon?

Hiya aw maybe thats what it is but i didnt mean a silicone gun as in for bathrooms :lol: i meant the proper ones for hair, bought from a professional supplyer.
Do you know any glues that would be benifical to me? As i say im really only looking for a week min aything more would be great, i just donet want to have to keep messing about with wefts on holiday Thanks :green:

I have my wefts sewn in and I'm really happy with them.. The quality of the hair I keep buying is another story! I think i'm going to have to stop being tight and try Celebrity Elite!!

I have my wefts sewn in and I'm really happy with them.. The quality of the hair I keep buying is another story! I think i'm going to have to stop being tight and try Celebrity Elite!!

How much do you pay to have them sewn in? and how long aprox does it last?

It lasts about 2 months but everyone is different apparently.. A friend does mine but have a search on Gumtree for someone local to you xxx

Deff gona look in to that :green:,.........what do i search for do they have a particular name for what they do?

Latest posts

Back