Extractor for tanning, recommendations please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulieJ

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an extractor to take mobile for spray tanning. Please can you give me any advice regarding good makes, power etc.... I have asked in a previous recent post but was given mainly advice on covering surfaces and minimising over spray (thank you all). I really would like to buy an extractor for peace of mind . Thanks.

I got mine from st stropez its really light with a decent cord x

i use the castlepoint one with washable filters, i take small extension lead with me

Definitely contact Sam at Castlepoint tanning.

She is soooo helpful, I bought my extractor fan from her after an hour on the phone chatting about tanning. Plus follow up queries!

Happy with the extractor!!

Xx

Orchid Girl, is this a quietish extractor or noisier than the tanning machine?

Hi, all extractors make noise and this is my first one, but would say the spray tan machine is noisier than the extractor unit. And it's small :)

Hth

X

I've been looking at the Castlepoint extractor, looks like a good one and it's a very good price. I have wondered about the noise level, since I have the inflatable tan in tent, which has a blower constantly on and then the added noise of the gun too. Thanks for all your replies x

I'm looking to buy an extractor to take mobile for spray tanning. Please can you give me any advice regarding good makes, power etc.... I have asked in a previous recent post but was given mainly advice on covering surfaces and minimising over spray (thank you all). I really would like to buy an extractor for peace of mind . Thanks.

Hi JulieJ,
I use the Ambermist extractor and find it excellent. It's fairly quiet (you can still chat to your client), it got a sturdy handle on the top, so it's easy to carry around. I use it with the Cube inflatable tent , which helps minimise overspray. I wouldn't be without this piece of equipment.

Latest posts

Back