Eye Treatment & Tint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Layla-Louise

Reaction score
Hi everyone just wanted to make sure what your views are on havin Dermalogica's Revitilizing Eye Rescue Treatment done together on same day with an eyelash tint after. The eye treatment is concentrating on puffy tired eyes no machines are used mild exfoliation and then a gauze a eye mask is applied with an eye cream. I kno I can't tint before as no products should be applied to the area but will it be safe to do after?
thankyou in advance

Hi everyone just wanted to make sure what your views are on havin Dermalogica's Revitilizing Eye Rescue Treatment done together on same day with an eyelash tint after. The eye treatment is concentrating on puffy tired eyes no machines are used mild exfoliation and then a gauze a eye mask is applied with an eye cream. I kno I can't tint before as no products should be applied to the area but will it be safe to do after?
thankyou in advance

If you did the eyelash tint first then there should be no reason why you cant then go on to doing the eye treatment unless its a contra-indication to the Dermalogica products you are using.

Why not give Dermalogica a call and ask.That's what they are there for .HTH

Thanks Ive just left a message with Dermalogica Education department I know sometimes its a mixed reaction as to weather you can or canot do both treatments together and as to weather Im better doing it before or after.

Thanks Ive just left a message with Dermalogica Education department I know sometimes its a mixed reaction as to weather you can or canot do both treatments together and as to weather Im better doing it before or after.

There would be no point you doing the Dermalogica eye treatment first because if you did you would have to remove all of the product to then go ahead and do the eyelash treatment.If you didn't you would be left with a barrier and the tint wouldnt take very well.

It would be a little like me doing an aromatherapy back massage then go on to do an exfoliating body detoxifying treatment ,removing all the oils,which you would normally leave on the body.Or a spray tan then a pedicure and manicure if you see what I mean.

The eye treatment would have product left on the skin to continue doing its good work,so you would def do the tint first,then continue with the Dermalogica eye treatment.HTH

Latest posts

Back