Eyebrow geeks should see this!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tomme

Reaction score
Haha, watching 4 in a bed and seen these bad boys... What can you do to these :p xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333639677.326365.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333639677.326365.jpg
    42.9 KB
Haha, watching 4 in a bed and seen these bad boys... What can you do to these :p xoxo
I think they need a hairdresser :) x

well not so bad it's a man who has them , he probably doesn't care.

I think they need a hairdresser :) x

I'd refer him to a garden centre, I don't carry loppers as standard equipment haha xoxo

Were always on the look out for the next big thing - well this is it! Lol!
Tomme your streets ahead well done - keep up the good work!! Haha! Xx

Slightly off topic as always with me lol but when I went to Tenerife a few years ago there was a bloke staying in the same hotel as us who had a big grey bushy moustache that curled round a bit like them eyebrows but worse (tomme this pic has unfortunatley reminded me) lol

it was disgusting, every frigging time I went to the restaurant to eat he'd come & sit a couple of tables away... It's making me boke writing this but I watched him eat a bit of his food one night & he got it tangled up in his tash! picked it out & ate it........ :eek: dont think i ate for the rest of my holiday thanks to that vile man, anyway just thought id share haha x x x

Last edited:
Lmao lush! I'm sitting in tesco's costa and feel sick myself now cos a man has a tash. Soo glad my face is shaved and soft as a baby's bum, although it makes me look too young fully shaved haha x

Lmao lush! I'm sitting in tesco's costa and feel sick myself now cos a man has a tash. Soo glad my face is shaved and soft as a baby's bum, although it makes me look too young fully shaved haha x

Oops u only got one x. Sorry here's my usual hugs and kisses xoxo

well not so bad it's a man who has them , he probably doesn't care.

You're so sweet, much kinder than me. I'm just thinking "Whoah! The devil's work!"
I'm a complete nag with my OH over his brows, and regularly attack him.....(in a brows sort of way)

You're so sweet, much kinder than me. I'm just thinking "Whoah! The devil's work!"
I'm a complete nag with my OH over his brows, and regularly attack him.....(in a brows sort of way)

yeah right to 'sort' him out i bet... practising them tricks you learned that time you got lost in amsterdam.:wink2:

If only i had enough eyebrow hair to even start thinking of creating something like this!!

yeah right to 'sort' him out i bet... practising them tricks you learned that time you got lost in amsterdam.:wink2:

Am I never going to be allowed to forget that?

It was just a little interval in my otherwise pristine long life.....

Latest posts

Back