Eyebrow powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tracey louise

Reaction score
Hi can anyone recommend a good eyebrow powder to fill in sparse areas? I currently use one from urban decay but it just doesn't fill in the underneath area enough & I find that I need to use a pencil which can sometimes look to harsh. I currently use the black hd brow pencil although I've not got black eyebrows but they are quite dark. I can add a pic if that helps. Thanks
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like a very fine angle brush in a cream or powder eyeshadow to fill in my scar that runs right through my eyebrow. I even use the brush to pick up the colour from a brow or eyeliner pencil which also works well x

Hi I use brow zings from benefit, you use the wax then the powder to fill in the brows and there are different shades too

posh.beauty

I lobe Jane iredale bitty brow kit x x

Christian Eyebrow powders are fab. They are semi permanent and give a light or dark effect depending on how hard you brush it on.

try the hd brow palette it comes in light (bombshell) medium (foxy) and dark (vamp) and each come with four colours you can mix to create your perfect shade. I love it because if im going out and have a full face of slap on I like my brows darker but during the day I like them more natural so a palette with only one shade wouldn't work for me xxx

I love the Billion Dollar Brow products. I use the universal pencil and taupe brow powder every day. What an incredible difference a nicely groomed brow makes!

Good luck find just the right product for you! (And then of course, keep looking because, well, that's why we're beauty professionals! LOL!)

Thankyou for all the replies so far. Here is a pic so you can see what sort of colour I would need

Attachments

• 1375816681391.jpg
    1375816681391.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 183
Semi permanent make up? I'm currently looking for models 😉

Thankyou for all the replies so far. Here is a pic so you can see what sort of colour I would need

as you have them quite dark I'd go for foxy. I'd mix the 2 browns together using more of the warm brown and just a dot of the darker brown and that should create a lovely colour for you xxx

Little tip: Whatever you use......powder or pencil, once you've applied it, use a spoolie brush and brush the entire brow as it will soften the look and blend it in at the same time.

Thankyou for all the replies & tips I really appreciate it.
Kim can I ask what a spoolie brush is please? Lol X

Thankyou for all the replies & tips I really appreciate it.
Kim can I ask what a spoolie brush is please? Lol X

It's a brush that's kind of spiral shaped. You can buy them in most chemists or you can buy disposable ones in 100's but you really don't need to dispose of them.

When I tint brows, I apply the tint the brush it through into shape with a spoolie.

Use a brow gel.......tints the hairs sand fills the spots. Eyeko do a great one , other than that HD Brow palettes xxxxx

Little tip: Whatever you use......powder or pencil, once you've applied it, use a spoolie brush and brush the entire brow as it will soften the look and blend it in at the same time.

Just googled spoolie brush well I never knew there was a technical name for these. I've always called mine a mascara type brush. I really like the word spoolie I shall use this from now on.

Everydays a school day xxx

Latest posts

Back