eyebrow threading............any one??????????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Babushka

Reaction score
hi

still no luck!!!!!!!:cry:

does any one know where to train in eyebrow threading................
the htreading technique

i am in the Essex area near thurrock/lakeside/brentwood,
i have tried a couple of colleges Redbridge, but its evening and tooooooooooo far to go of a night.
i dont mind going in to london???

i am looking for the proper indian method, with a reconised certificate.
and looking for training days rather than evenings...........
i have tried several salons, buit they dont train........
i tried Bindi but booked and far too expensive,

HELP ME I'M DESPERATE

does any one know, please shout out............:!:

have you tried any beauty websites? maybe Babtac will have some info that will help you.

hi

still no luck!!!!!!!:cry:

does any one know where to train in eyebrow threading................
the htreading technique

i am in the Essex area near thurrock/lakeside/brentwood,
i have tried a couple of colleges Redbridge, but its evening and tooooooooooo far to go of a night.
i dont mind going in to london???

i am looking for the proper indian method, with a reconised certificate.
and looking for training days rather than evenings...........
i have tried several salons, buit they dont train........
i tried Bindi but booked and far too expensive,

HELP ME I'M DESPERATE

does any one know, please shout out............:!:
Hi have you tried looking at courses on the net.There's loads to choose from,why dont you ring the salons that advertise this treatment and ask them where they trained,they might be able to help.HTH

Whilst in Egypt in Feb, I was sitting by the pool with my friend when this bloke came over to me with his piece of string and rudely tried to take hairs off my CHIN!!! I pointed out that I had none their but I did have them on my lip and in the end he convinced me to go and have the threading done!

On the last day I went back and had a facial (urgh it was gross.. the towels they put on my face smelt like wet dogs)... and the bloke threaded my whole face, leaving me with my eyebrows!!!

I have got to say, it hurt like hell - BUT - my moustache has hardly grown back at all!! And that's in almost 8 months... so I would have it done again.. in a more hygienic place this time!

hi hun ive just had a email from NSI they do the training your looking for and quite cheap i thought, go to www.nsinails.co.uk and look at there training section,theres loads of other courses available too, it is in manchester 5 mins from centre so should be easy to get to by car or train, good luck hun:hug:

yeah its on there i just had a look- have you had a look at the herts and essex academy- i think they are called the beauty academy now - it might be www.thebeautyacademy.com not too sure

no its not that - go to yaho and type in herts and essex beauty academy and the link will appear - better tha my rubbish attempt at helping!!

hi hun ive just had a email from NSI they do the training your looking for and quite cheap i thought, go to www.nsinails.co.uk and look at there training section,theres loads of other courses available too, it is in manchester 5 mins from centre so should be easy to get to by car or train, good luck hun:hug:

I've been having a look at this, and you can get a plane from stansted to manchester for as little as £39 return which is brilliant as it can be a long drive from Essex.
Well worth looking into, i might even book a few courses myself!!:)

Did you find anywhere in the end?

I've been having a look at this, and you can get a plane from stansted to manchester for as little as £39 return which is brilliant as it can be a long drive from Essex.
Well worth looking into, i might even book a few courses myself!!:)

let me know if you plan to go on any courses and i'll tag along!!
xx :hug: xx

Did you find anywhere in the end?

no havent found any where yet
and i've tried phoning salons that offer it!!! but they wont train:cry: :cry:

i dont fancy flying up to manchester at the mo, albeit its a long drive from essex, time you get to airport and parking, waiting, delays, getting back etc, its still a hellavu long delay if there are delayed flights and miss course start time, and cant afford the time to stay over with clients, running my husbands business and my horses:eek:

have you found anywhere nearer??????????//
and where are you based????

No sorry, i havent found anywhere else. There was a lady doing demo's of threading at a recent show i went to in Brentwood, i'll see if i can find her number and you could try calling her.

Dont know if this will be too far for you but thought you might like to look at least.

Threading IHBC Award

I havnt done any courses with them but am thinking about it. Dont know if any other geeks have and may be alble to give you some more advice

Try Bharti Vyas (www.bharti-vyas.com). I trained with her over the summer. The course is one day long and based in north London. Threading is painful, but well worth the effort.

Latest posts

Back