Eyelash Ext repeat business

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clementine

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered how much repeat business you get from lash extensions
i.e. do most people get them as a one off or do most people get them and get infills regularly? or is it 50 / 50?
Thanks
Sarah

From my clients - most come regularly and get infills all the time. A lot of my clients just come and do them for special event at first, but then keep on coming back as it is addictive!

same as above, i would say 95% of my clients book infils at each appt and those that have them as a one off then become addicted

Iv had a few who have converted from special occasion lashes to having them done all the time!
Once they see how great they look on, and once they have theirs removed they dont want to go back to how their lashes were before!

Thank you Ladies, that was the answer I was hoping for!
I'm still working doing my day job and fit in the lashes around it, so far I have a few who are addicted but the others just want them for special occasions.
Hopefully in time I will get more clients who want to maintain them
Thanks again
Sarah x :hug:

I haven't had a client who only wanted special occasion. Guess that's lucky. All mine return regularly for infills.

Linda

95% of my business is repeat.

Francesca

Trainer and Master Technician in Individual Eyelash Extensions
LASH by Francesca

I agree with everyone...when lashes first became popular everyone thought they would be more of a "special occasion" treat but it is amazing how many clients get addicted and keep coming back for regular infills...same as with nails...you got to keep on top of it to make the most of it and once clients understand this they will keep coming back regularly.

Thank you
that's very encouraging, just need to crack on now and get more clients
sarah x

I have to agree. Definitely 95% for infills. Totally addictive. I couldn't live without mine :wink2:

Latest posts

Back