Eyelash extension advice needed for south!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rochelle..x

Reaction score
I have been looking at lots of posts on this site about eyelash extensions as im really interested in training and doing it mobile.. Glam lash and flirties have definetely stood out as affordable but good people to train with (please correct me if im wrong!) but i live in Salisbury (near to Southampton and Bournemouth) and cant seem to find many that train near to me. Any advice on both who to train with and who train near by would be much appreciated! :D x

I have a feeling AH Francis has a base in Salisbury. I don't do lashes but have heard they have a good reputation. If they're not right for you there'll be loads on offer in London and you could get the train from Salisbury x

I have a feeling AH Francis has a base in Salisbury. I don't do lashes but have heard they have a good reputation. If they're not right for you there'll be loads on offer in London and you could get the train from Salisbury x
Thats true, will also look into AH Francis as i have seen that come up quite a few times too! thankyou :) x

Also Creative nails in Bournemouth do Lash FX? have a look on the website! all the trainers are very helpful! :)

I have been looking at lots of posts on this site about eyelash extensions as im really interested in training and doing it mobile.. Glam lash and flirties have definetely stood out as affordable but good people to train with (please correct me if im wrong!) but i live in Salisbury (near to Southampton and Bournemouth) and cant seem to find many that train near to me. Any advice on both who to train with and who train near by would be much appreciated! :D x

Hi Rochelle
Flirties works with a training academy down that way who uses the products and has a fantastic reputation. if you want to PM me i can give you their details?
:hug:

Hi Kent Beauty Academy in Ashford, Kent do Eyelash Extension training 01233 646060 they have a very good reputation
:)Teri
R&R

Thankyou all of you for your help :) x

Also Creative nails in Bournemouth do Lash FX? have a look on the website! all the trainers are very helpful! :)

Ooh yes - forgot about them! x

Latest posts

Back