Eyelash extension are not staying on anymore!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Blinkingorgeous.

If lashes are being correctly applied with complete isolation, the lash growth cycle is not affected in any way so no break is required.

I have regulars who have been coming to me for well over a year. I simply remove lashes which are growing out and infill. New healthy lashes are coming through all the time to replace the shed lashes so it just a continous cycle.

My long term clients have fab, healthy lashes and most of them have never had a break.

Blinkin Gorgeous you are dead right in relation to the break!! What Lash Perfect taught me was if my client wanted a break or was picking out there eyelashesetc give them a break as we all no if they start pulling out there own lashes this changes there natural cycle of growth and can actually leave them with little gaps.

Apologies I am new to this and defo didnt make myslef clear hehe I have only a handful of clients this relates to as they love the lashes but every so often they want a break themselves so as they can itch away and also even to save themselves money as all my infills are every two to three weeks!!

All my usual clients come roughly every two weeks!!

i havent had my glue for very long its a newish bottle and its been fine on every1 else. nope thery arent comming out

Just out of interest, what age bracket does your client fall into?? The reason I am asking is that hormonal issues can effect things too, some ladies beginning to go through the menopause can seem to suddenly have problems with SP lashes?? xx

One of my regular clients had a problem with her lashes.
She was having infills regularly every 2 weeks and then she started coming back with hardly any lashes on. We tried a few times but it was in the cold weather. She is fine having them in the summer but as soon as the weather gets cold or it's windy then her eyes run quite badly and they just will not stay on!

Just after some advice, iv recently trained in lashes usin AH Francis. Whats the best lashes to use? Xx

Latest posts

Back