Eyelash Extension Glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gemmaredfern

Reaction score
Hi, i have been doing alot of eyelash extensions and my glue has almost come to an end. the only thing with this glue is that the eyelashes didnt last as long as i hoped, they seem to lose their bond within 2-3 weeks!!

has anybody heard of the eyelash emporium?

i have found a glue, it is £26. im unsure whether or not to purchase it as it might be the same as my previous one!!

can anybody help, pleaseeeeeeeee xxx

Flirties adhesive is very close to this price and is very good at keeping the bond,
do a search hun and see what others have had to say, hth

lashbonder is really good, doesn't seem to sting, but i dont think it lasts the longest though!

Hi, i have been doing alot of eyelash extensions and my glue has almost come to an end. the only thing with this glue is that the eyelashes didnt last as long as i hoped, they seem to lose their bond within 2-3 weeks!!

has anybody heard of the eyelash emporium?

i have found a glue, it is £26. im unsure whether or not to purchase it as it might be the same as my previous one!!

can anybody help, pleaseeeeeeeee xxx

hi yes
ive just bought a training set from eyelash emporiam-they seem ok though not tried on real ppl yet!

actually i've tried emporium on a client and her eyes started watering madly, when i tried it on myself my eyes were stinging too!!!

I dare not use the glue again.

Of all lash extension products the adhesive is the most important one as you want a quick drying, long lasting adhesive that does not have odours or fumes.
Unfortunately with very quick drying comes the strong odour and fumes but have a look out for quick drying, low odour and fume free glue that are either CE certified or medical grade as that is what you want to use on your clients.

You want your products from a reputable company that will stand by you and support you with your treatments and any questions you might have.

:hug:

Lash Perfect Glue. No odour, dries quickly and lasts very well IMO.

I haven't much experience with other glues but so far so good and I think why fix it if its not broken.

Has anyone used lash perfect glue and compared it to any other brand?

xxx

Hi l am currently using lash perfect glue it isn't as quick drying as some of the others but l have a few clients coming back every 4 weeks still with pretty good lashes and customers noticed the difference.
Other glues l have used are:
xtreme too expensive and can't get the fast set glue unless l do advanced training which is another £600
Ultrabond Pro5 hated it did not hold lashes well
Glue from lashes by francesca think its the same as flash lash pretty good but as fast setting has a few fumes

Thanks Airhead (sorry I only know your salongeek name)

I spoke to Lash Perfect and the other glue they sell does dry a little bit quicker but it isnt odour free so I havent gone near it.

I think i'll stick with it for now.

I was interessted in trying the Francesca glue but havent got round to it.

I want to try other glues just in case but don't want it at my clients expense, I might have to drag my willing volunteers back!

xxx

Flirties adhesive is fast setting, fume free, medical grade and CE approved, hth

im really stuck on which one to buy, totally annoyin me! i bought flirties and thought it was rubbish, infact.. it was actually the worst one ive used! the one im using now seems to be a little stronger but stil not lasting as well as i would like!!

ahhhhhh driving me mad xx

I love Flash Lash from LashOut Lashes. It is super fast drying and lasts really long. I had a client come back after 10 weeks and she still had 10 lashes on one eye and 7 on the other. It does have some fumes if the client opens their eyes, but they aren't supposed to do that while we are working. I don't notice any smell or fumes while working with it and I am wearing it in a finger cup on my isolating hand. I always cure the glue with isopropyl alcohol when I am done and my client can open their eyes almost immediately with no burning.

I use the ABX, I-Lash pro bond adhesive at the moment. It is fantastic in terms of holding the bond, workability, no fumes etc. I do find it just a little slow now I have sped up. It has about a 5-8 second dry time. I would like a 3-5! I am finding it difficult to find anything to match it with regards to returns though! Any suggestions would be great!

I use the ABX, I-Lash pro bond adhesive at the moment. It is fantastic in terms of holding the bond, workability, no fumes etc. I do find it just a little slow now I have sped up. It has about a 5-8 second dry time. I would like a 3-5! I am finding it difficult to find anything to match it with regards to returns though! Any suggestions would be great!

I think that is the general problem. The good and reliable adhesives that do not contain any fumes or odour tend to be slightly slower in drying but unfortunately the fast setting adhesives come with odours and fumes which can be more than uncomfortable not only for the client but also for you!

girlj, where can i buy that glue from?? how much is it?? xxx

Hi Gemmaredfern, I get it from LashOut Lashes in Australia. I believe she said she has a UK distributor...i'll get the info and get back to you.

Hi Gemmaredfern, I get it from LashOut Lashes in Australia. I believe she said she has a UK distributor...i'll get the info and get back to you.

Hi Gemmaredfern, would you mind letting me know too? I'm about to do the course myself and have had nouveau lashes done on myself twice.....They looked amazing. the first time i admit i could have been more careful with them, and i would bash them about a bit, but having them done a second time I was extremely careful, and didnt use any eyemake up at all as i was so paranoid.....the lashes ALL fell out after two weeks!

i think it may be good to offer the two to the customer and let them decide without trying to scare them with words such as 'potent' and 'fumes' of course

Here is the UK distributor info for Flash Lash glue from Lashout Lashes.

Email: [email protected]

It's the best adhesive I've tried so far, although I'm sure we have different adhesives here in the states than you have in the UK. I haven't tried any from the UK yet.

Latest posts

Back