Eyelash extensions and spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosie14

Reaction score
Hi, I'm eyelash extensions technical and thinking of doing spray tan course just don't know how to resolve the problem as we all know that u can't have a spray tan after eyelash extensions for 24h
What about before ? How long u have to wait if for example client will want to have it done the same day ? Thank you

I spray tan after eyelash extensions, and have never had a problem. I used to do it before but a fellow geek on here said she did it after and had no problems! So I gave it a go myself x

Thank you
One more thing what is worring me is what will happen when your tan is due to be rinsed off after few hours and eyelash extensions can't get wet for 24h :/

Yes that is a problem! They have to be prepared to wait the 24 hours as this usually means a full face and body wash. I would suggest to the client to come on different days or manage without washing too early on! X

I'm sure they'd manage washing their face with facial wipes as a one off and wash their body seperate avoiding the face...

I lash first then tan.

Your clients have to understand the do's and don'ts that you advise. As long as you do it before they book, then it's up to them really. It's a waste of money if they don't listen to you!

Latest posts

Back