Eyelash Extensions - How many types of lash do you have?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Jenny~

Reaction score
Just a quick one for all the lashers out there!

How many different kinds of lash do you have in your kit?
ie - type of curl, thickness of curl and length of curl?

Do you offer coloured lashes? If so, which colours do you find popular and how many of these would you add to a set?

Thanks xx

I mainly use J curl but do have some B curl, I have 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm and 12mm with them being .15, .20 and .25 thickness.
I have green, purple, red, yellow, brown and yellow coloured lashes and have only ever used purple, green and brown.
But I did not go and buy all these lashes and thicknesses in one go-I built my kit up.
hth's
x

In J and C curls I have all thickness's (from 0.10 - 0.25) and all lengths (from 6mm to 15mm) In B and D I have thickness's 0.15 and 0.20 and lengths 8, 10, 12
In colours I have blue, purple, green, wine, brown and white - most popular ones are blue and purple...
I love to have good choice of lashes - from very beginning I was buying lots of lashes :)

I have j, b and c lashes. I have them all in 7mm to 15mm and in 0.15 and 0.20 thickness. Am just about to get all the d lashes too. I very rarely use j lashes and mainly use b's and c's.

Latest posts

Back