eyelash extensions, straight lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curly Bamboo

Reaction score
Any tips for applying eyelash extensions on straight lashes. The client has a mixture of straight and naturally curved.

The natural straight lash are mostly in the middle, about 8mm length. I am applying the 12mm (not C curl) extension.

I am getting fish tails, any tips? even if I tried to bend the natural lash slowly and hold while glue dries it does not stay. I was thinking if I went for a longer extension, then the tip part would be longer in the straight part hence would adhere to a straight natural lash easier? hope this makes sense?

My client wants a natural look and not too long. What options do I have?

Any advice would be most appreciated.

I use a heated eyelash curler and slowly "comb" lashes up from underneath. You may have to do a couple swipes. Make sure you paint the glue all the way to the tip of the natural lash. After I place the lash I take my tweezer (a little ways up from the tip) and slowly swipe the lash underneath which pushes the natural lash up onto the extension. Sometimes I have to swipe a couple times until the glue is dry, but I use a very fast drying glue.

Yes a heated lash curler can be a life saver for awkward lashes

THANK YOU. Great advice. It brought a smile to my face, I never would of came up with that idea.

Latest posts

Back