Eyelash help, dropping lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rrtherapy

Reaction score
I could do with a little help with a clients eyelashes...

She's had them on for 5months ish now. Never really had many problems with them. She comes every 2 weeks for Infills, got money!
Just recently she's been coming weekly as one eye, different eye every time is dropping, the lashes drop a bit. I currently use 25mm thickness. Do u think I should drop this down to 20mm or 15mm? She likes the mascara look tho, so likes the thickness so would like to keep it at 20mm if anything. I use 10mm 12mm in length.
But also I use a b curl on her. Was thinking of changing to a c curl? Any thoughts on this. Thought the c curl might stand higher n help ? So maybe drop to a 20mm thickness n a c curl??

Any help appreciated. Sometimes feel like your banging your head against a wall!!!

I think you can achieve a very thick look with 0.15 and possibly some 0.20. I find 0.25 too thick for 98% of my clients Hun xx

I think you can achieve a very thick look with 0.15 and possibly some 0.20. I find 0.25 too thick for 98% of my clients Hun xx

Thanks for your reply. :)

Ok great thanks. I personally just use 25mm thickness clients love them and don't have a problem like this with anyone else.

I'll order some 15mm and 20mm I try them

Just baffled me why one eye and not the other !!! :)

5 months? Don't you know she she have them taken off and new set applied you know :lol::lol::lol:
No, seriously, 0.25's are too heavy for the majority of lashes. Unless the natural lashes are very thick then I wouldn't use this thickness.
I never ever use 0.25 lashes.
Use 0.20's if the lash can support it. Put your framework in and fill with shorter lashes as this will create a thicker look.
If they are drooping then I assume it's because the lashes are too heavy.
You can mix B and C curls in a set too as this gives a lovely effect.

As said above. the lashes are dropping because the lashes you are applying are either too long or /and too thick for the natural lashes to hold.

You need to drop down to a .20 lash and possibly even a shorter lash.

Using c-curls will give the eye a more wide-open look and much more of a curl, but if the length and thickness is too much they will still drop.

If you stick with 10mm and 12mm I would then fill with 9mm lashes to create the thickness that your client desires.

x

5 months? Don't you know she she have them taken off and new set applied you know :lol::lol::lol:
No, seriously, 0.25's are too heavy for the majority of lashes. Unless the natural lashes are very thick then I wouldn't use this thickness.
I never ever use 0.25 lashes.
Use 0.20's if the lash can support it. Put your framework in and fill with shorter lashes as this will create a thicker look.
If they are drooping then I assume it's because the lashes are too heavy.
You can mix B and C curls in a set too as this gives a lovely effect.

Nah u are joking right from previous posts!!! ;))

Ok yea thought it would be I just don't have a problem with anyone else dropping. I'll drop her down some length and thickness,
Never mixed curls, that's interesting. Xxx

You crack me up Ange!

But yes, I agree with everything that's been said. 0.25 is just to heavy for long term wear.

I think that as lashing develops in this country, more and more people will learn the benefits of finer lashes. It's hard to convice newbies at the moment but I am experimenting with 0.07 thickness and putting 2 or even 3 on each lash and the result is amazing.

It is the amount of lashes, not the thickness of the individual lashes that creates fullness.

Honest!! :lol:

You crack me up Ange!

But yes, I agree with everything that's been said. 0.25 is just to heavy for long term wear.

I think that as lashing develops in this country, more and more people will learn the benefits of finer lashes. It's hard to convice newbies at the moment but I am experimenting with 0.07 thickness and putting 2 or even 3 on each lash and the result is amazing.

It is the amount of lashes, not the thickness of the individual lashes that creates fullness.

Honest!! :lol:

Thanks for your reply. Appreciated. :))

I'm 2.5-3 years in with lashes. And think u get use to a lash type !!! Oops!!! :)) xxx

Latest posts

Back