Eyelash Perming & Tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
whats your favourite brand of eyelash tints & perming kits.

And where do you generally buy them from?

Just interested as i need a re-stock and wouldnt mind trying other brands out.

thanks peeps

amb xx

Hello

I use Lashtint from Hive. They send it to me from Tamworth. You can buy individualy or as a kit which comes out cheaper.

Their website is Welcome to Hive of Beauty

Hope this helps.
xxxxxxxxxx

I use the Salon Systems one, which is really good, but I stock up with Amirose (sp?) rollers/rods as they are just as good but about half the price. I go to Capital Hair and Beauty as it's closest to me.

xxxxx sugar xxxxx

i have an ah francis perm kit, i have not yet used it as i am waiting to have my training as part of my makeup course

i use the strictly professional tint kit available from bellitas, sally's or capital

I use Hive Lashtints and I generally buy the kit and a couple of extra blue/blacks. I will get them from Hive directly or sometimes I have used Eliteonline. I think the last time I went to Hive as I have a feeling Elite might have moved to a different brand and I prefer to use the one I am used to.

I use Hive Lashtints and I generally buy the kit and a couple of extra blue/blacks. I will get them from Hive directly or sometimes I have used Eliteonline. I think the last time I went to Hive as I have a feeling Elite might have moved to a different brand and I prefer to use the one I am used to.

Nope we never changed brands we always used to use and supply Hive of Beauty

Nope we never changed brands we always used to use and supply Hive of Beauty

Sorry Lily, I remember now it was Economed that supplied a different brand than Hive. I recall ordering Hive Lashtints from them with another order that I put in but received a different brand to Lashtints so I sent it back to them as I didn't want to mix brands. :hug:

whats your favourite brand of eyelash tints & perming kits.

And where do you generally buy them from?

Just interested as i need a re-stock and wouldnt mind trying other brands out.

thanks peeps

amb xx

only problem with swapping brands is you have to patch test all your clients again!

Theres probs no difference from brand to brand, but i wouldnt want to risk it!

I use the one from ellisons. their own one.

Love the Belmacil eyelash/brow tint's & eylash perm.
Can be bought individually or purchased as a kit.

XX J XX

Latest posts

Back