Eyelash storage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kirstyl1987

Reaction score
Hi, sorry if this has been done before!

I'm new to eyelashes, I've ordered my eyelashes and they've come in bags which I was expecting but I'm trying to find a good way of storing lashes so how do you all store your lashes if they haven't come in pots and you don't already have the pots

Hope that makes sense? Xx

Mine came in bags in pots, I've kept them I the bags as if dropped minimal loss!!

You can buy little plastic pots on eBay and I label them. I just bought some travel pots from primary for putting creams in for holiday and they were £1. X

I did get some from eBay but they aren't very good, the lids seem loose! I'm going to Olympia next week so hopefully something will come up then! I did think about keeping them in the bags but then thought it looks a bit scruffy in my bag! Will just have to keep an eye out see what I can see! Thank you xx

Lashbase sells pots to put them in which are fine - no wobbly lids

Thanks Debbie, placed my 1st order with lashbase last week, had a couple of issues, although they have been resolved well, I didn't like their customer service, I found them very rude! I won't be ordering from them again!! Xx

I did get some from eBay but they aren't very good, the lids seem loose! I'm going to Olympia next week so hopefully something will come up then! I did think about keeping them in the bags but then thought it looks a bit scruffy in my bag! Will just have to keep an eye out see what I can see! Thank you xx

Guess it depends on the seller and item. Mine were fine x

Latest posts

Back