Eyelash tint from hell!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sukic

Reaction score
I had a client this evening having an eyelash tint. The tint just wouldn't take. I reapplied 4 times...yes you read that right, and it still only minimal coverage. I use refectocil and usually get great results. Why would this happen? I'm completely stumped. I left each tint on for 15 minutes, so a total time of an hour and it still didn't look right. She was a brunette and I used blue black. Can anyone shed any light?

did she have eye makeup on previously? if so, she could of used an oily product as a makeup remover

did you ask her if shes had them tinted before?
x

I had a client this evening having an eyelash tint. The tint just wouldn't take. I reapplied 4 times...yes you read that right, and it still only minimal coverage. I use refectocil and usually get great results. Why would this happen? I'm completely stumped. I left each tint on for 15 minutes, so a total time of an hour and it still didn't look right. She was a brunette and I used blue black. Can anyone shed any light?

pregnant?

No make up on, not pregnant had tints before. I was so embarrased, it's totally stumped me.

Was your hydrogen peroxide old, or was the lid not screwed on properly?

I did a tint about a month ago and it was fine. I'm going to do my lashes tonight and see if it works on me. I just cant understand it.

Latest posts

Back