Eyelash tinting and perming starter kit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodipodi

Reaction score
Hiya, can anyone advise me of a good starter kit that includes eyelash tinting and perming products? Thanks xx

The thuya one that you can get from ellisons is good , firstly its the cheapest i know of because its the smallest and the solutions come in little sachets, so it doesnt go off. Its also very good.

Im not actually qualified in perming so i dont do it on clients because of insurance, i do my daughter and a few friends but its not rocket science its easy enough to do.

She is qualified though and used salon system at college and says thuyas as good as that.

Also with the thuya trial pack you get a full sized black tint,developer and a really nice eyelash conditioner and an instructional dvd and its less than £20 for about 6 treatments of perming and loads for tint ,so very profitable even to just try it out you can't go wrong.

So you get it all in the one pack? Thanks alot Gill x

I agree with Gill. I've recently changed over to Thuya and bought their trial perm and tint pack and it's fab. Very easy to use and you get a training dvd in the pack too.

Is it done differently to other methods is that why you get a dvd? I presume I still need to go on a training course though otherwise I wont be covered by my insurance? Been having a look at it -sounds great! x

Is it done differently to other methods is that why you get a dvd? I presume I still need to go on a training course though otherwise I wont be covered by my insurance? Been having a look at it -sounds great! x

No its not its just two solutions it works the same as any other perm...but if you havent done any perm training ,no you will not be insured so you cant really offer it on your list of treatments without taking a risk.I do it but only on my good friends so if they were to sue me they wouldnt be my friends anymore:)
I dont think a day course is expensive though capital do them with salon system you just have to weigh up whether its worth it i dont have that many requests and im not sure how long the solutions would last once opened ,salon system are little bottles....maybe another geek will help soon.

Thanks Gill, thats fine Im booked on a course anyway so no worries, will get the thuya one xxx

Is it done differently to other methods is that why you get a dvd?

Mix ratios and timings will differ between brands but the technique will be the same.

try out beauty express . co.uk for tinting and perming kits. they are a good price on there.

Cath

Latest posts

Back