Eyelashes and tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jenx

Reaction score
Just a quickie, I have a client who is coming for a spray tan one evening and then getting her semi-permenant eyelashes the next morning (in a salon), will this be ok. I know nothing about eyelash extensions, but I saw they put pads under the eyes, will this effect the tan in this area? Not sure if the pads have any product on them :rolleyes:.
Thank you, and sorry if I am being a bit thick :ox

I would think the pads would lightly exfoliate the area when pulled off if they are sticky, but they must have to be gentle around the eyes, it will be interesting to hear the views of lash extenders-maybe there is nothing on them! I would get her to ask the extensionist to double check as they will know with regards to the product they use. :hug: Not a thick question at all but an important one.

Thanks Weezie, I have asked her to check with the salon she is going to so hopefully all will be ok. She did say if the tan lifted a wee bit she could probably cover with make-up, but that isn't ideal lol x

Latest posts

Back