eyepads for lashes ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolesx

Reaction score
hi everyone..

whats the best pads to use for lashes.. i used the ones frm glam lash the now but i feel as if i cannot get any further that just over the middle of the lashes and then i need to remove or move them?? and also my mum has quite sensitive eyes and these pads sting her eyes .. i have checked and checked that they arnt in her eye or too close but nothing makes a difference.

xx

hi everyone..

whats the best pads to use for lashes.. i used the ones frm glam lash the now but i feel as if i cannot get any further that just over the middle of the lashes and then i need to remove or move them?? and also my mum has quite sensitive eyes and these pads sting her eyes .. i have checked and checked that they arnt in her eye or too close but nothing makes a difference.

xx
Hi there,
I use Lash perfect ones and they seem ok but I sometimes struggle to get right into the indside corners so I then have to remove them and just tape down the lower lashes with micropore tape in this area.

I would love to hear any other recommended eye pads.
xx

I have tried lots of different gel pads and i like the ilash ones that you can get from ABX Beauty.

3D, the best but not the cheapest,

Su x

I'm liking the ones from The Eyelash Emporium at the minute. The more you order the cheaper they become.

Latest posts

Back