EZ Flow Query

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindag

Reaction score
Can any one help me.

When you but a box of Ez Flow Powders it comes with a card in which you can put the samples of all the colours that are in the box on it. It really handy.

I am looking for this card that will have ALL the Ez Flow Colours on it (about 6 ish boxes). I know that you used to be able to get this off the website bit I cannot find it?

just thought I would hit this up again

I have to say i have never seen these crads so would be interested in buying one if they do them.

Have you emailed them to see if they can send you one.?

I have seen on the EZ Flow web site a colour chart for their enamels (which we can't get in the UK) which you can download, however, I've never seen a chart for all the powders. as you say just for each individual collection.

I put a bead on the lid of each pot so I can see the colour 'at a glance'.

I got one of those cards in the boogie nights kit I bought and thought it great. They should all do those and they really are a great idea

i know that you used to be able to download a chart on the website
i dont think its there anymore
i know that they now do the charts in the kits like debs said

Jess
xox

lindag said:
I am looking for this card that will have ALL the Ez Flow Colours on it (about 6 ish boxes). I know that you used to be able to get this off the website bit I cannot find it?
Hi Linda

I have the PDF version of the EzFlow Powder Chart if you'd like me to email it to you?

Let me know and I'll forward it on if this helps?

Latest posts

Back