eZ Flow rebalance

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
hi all, is it just me or is ez flow a nightmare to buff off for a rebalance? did one on sat and i seemed to be filing for hours! seemed very hard.

i have never found ezflow hard to buff or file.
a tip for a full rebalance...use a new file everytime.....maybe its your files that are slowing you down, because i have never had a problem filing ezflow l&p or gel during a rebalance or if i have to thin down if client has broken a tip, to re apply

it shouldnt be any harder than others. maybe your ratio was a little off when you applied the set, this can lead to l/p being over hard.

It shouldnt be harder hun are you using the right grit file?

what file are you using for r/b..... a grey wolf?

Just reading this post and wondered what grit file does everone use for the rebalance

Hello there! I always use the e-file for rebalancing whether its ezflow or creative. If you use the file you can use the 100grit. Hope this helps!

I use a generic brand file that is 120grit one side (for use on the product) & 240 on the other for the cuticle area. I have never found Ez Flow hard to file. I would say either you need to change your file sooner?

i use either 150 or 180 grit no lower mostly i tend to use 180

Latest posts

Back