Ez flow tutorial website?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo's Nails

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I am loving Nail Angel but NSI is not the product I am using. Is there a website like Nail Angel that uses Ez flow products?xx

I'd be interested in that too as I use EzFlow

Hi lauraj. I have been watching Nail Angel which I love.:D it's brilliant. The lady in the videos dips her brush in the acrylic and picks up a bead straight away then places the bead and says wait for it to bounce back NSI acrylic has a bounce to it. I can't help thinking my product doesn't do that? But I would love to see tutorials based on working with Ez flow products.xx

I would personally watch Greg Salo from Young Nails on You Tube, and also ring your supplier to check their reccomendations on mix ratio.

Ditto, curious to see video too.
I haven't seen many where ez flow is concerned.
Would like to compare my technique and maybe pick up a trick or two in that area.

Hi Vanilla Pod, I watched a few of his vids he is brilliant picked up lots of tips but again not my product.xx I have messaged EZ flow on face book and asked the same question but they said to refer back to the dvd I had in my proline kit. It's a good dvd but I wanted something more in depth.

Hi VHunter I have only just started using Ez flow my training wasn't that good I am training with proper Ez flow educator after Christmas. I have seen lots of video tutorials using other products but not on Ez Flow, I don't know if I looking in the right place. Would be great to pick up tips and know all about the product I am working with.xx

With honesty Jo, I don't know of any other vids using Ez Flow.
AND OMG,I've lost count the number of videos that I've watched
:lol:
Perhaps if someone can recall if one of the 'bigger techs' have ever used ez flow in any of their videos?
That might help.

Nails and Co - Rebecca Orme
Google this and give her a call.

Hi Ladies Im working on some designs at the moment that I will be uploading in the new year, I am a EzFlow educator for the North & Scotland, the website is ezflow north and scotland, Keep your eyes peeled x

Hi vanilla pod that's who'm I will be re-training with after Christmas. I Can't wait :Dxx There are downloadable step by steps on her site but can't find any videos.
I watched Greg Salo last night the bloopers videos where he gets everything wrong and pulls funny faces so funny I laughed my head of:lol:

vikki TD Hi sounds good.:D

Ohhh link me?
I loooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvve bloopers :lol:

Hi V I am an absolute idiot with the pc don't know how to link but if you look on you tube and look for Greg Salo young nails and go to bloopers you will find it. He is sooooo funny.xx

Latest posts

Back