ezflow,eznails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxxsashaxxx

Reaction score
can anyone tell me where to get eflow nail acrylic and liquid as the website to me is quite expensive and quite frankly i cant afford as well does anyone use eznails. is it any good? im thinking of starting to get a bit of stock up together whilst i have a bit of money thanks alot:)

is ezflow the same as eznails by any chance and if its now can someone tell me the diffrence thanks everyone:confused:

I think EZ flow is distributed in the UK by Graftons and they will probably be the only AUTHORISED distributors in the UK.

EZnails I believe is an American beauty supply company who will sell to anyone who wants to buy.

They will not be authorised to sell to the UK and may be breaking some territory laws by doing so.

We discuss this time and time again on here about how important it is to support your local distributors.

At the end of the day the difference per set of nails comes down to pennies.

To buy from an unauthorised supply store may look like it saves you money but if they ship legally you will have to pay import taxes and VAT when it arrives in this country so it wont actually save you anything and may end up costing you more.

If you want to use a high end product then you should be willing to pay the prices to your local distributors.

can anyone tell me where to get eflow nail acrylic and liquid as the website to me is quite expensive and quite frankly i cant afford as well does anyone use eznails. is it any good? im thinking of starting to get a bit of stock up together whilst i have a bit of money thanks alot:)

hi hun,

where are abouts are you based? i know of a distrubutor of ezflow for essex, london, hertfordshire, kent, east sussex, west sussex and surrey! her name is Georgie Smedley if you type in her name in google it will come straight up. ezflow is a brill brand and imo is worth every penny!

hth
Jodie x

hi hun,

where are abouts are you based? i know of a distrubutor of ezflow for essex, london, hertfordshire, kent, east sussex, west sussex and surrey! her name is Georgie Smedley if you type in her name in google it will come straight up. ezflow is a brill brand and imo is worth every penny!

hth
Jodie x
im from bristol i dont think there is anything around here:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back