EzFlow High Definition

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katlu

Reaction score
Has anyone used the high definition system, if you have can you tell me what you think of it.

i have.
i love the colours and the flexibility.
i find it easy to apply and long lasting.
my one problem is it sets very slowly and because i am used to working with a fast setting product, i find it a bit inconvenient.

i have.
i love the colours and the flexibility.
i find it easy to apply and long lasting.
my one problem is it sets very slowly and because i am used to working with a fast setting product, i find it a bit inconvenient.

Yeah i agree with Susan, i too find it sets a bit slow for me aswell but on the other hand for people who work that bit slower or need more time on there smile lines ,it is a good thing for them that it sets slower iykwim plus theres the added benefit that it is primerless, so one less step you have to do.

haze x

Last edited:
I love it to, the cover pink is great for extending the nail beds. xxx

I use the HD cover pink with the Q monomer. It is a perfect colour to extend, as Anne says.

I never managed to get on with HD at all,
Even after some lovely geekies put up with my troubles and tried to help me out, still couldn't use it.

I think its like Hazel Say's it is a slow setting product and I was used to working with NSI, a fast setting product, so I found it "boring" waiting for it to cure if I am totally honest (and no point in not being is there lol)

I couldn't even pick a bead of the pink up let alone work with it, yet was fine picking up the white and the clear with the same ratio,
(this is after months of trying btw )

I was also advised to use Primer with HD, I am now wondering if that also contributed to the lifting problems I had, I knew it was a primer less system, but was recommended to use the primer anyway.

It is a fantastic product for creating spot on smile lines, but for me that was the ONLY upside to these products,

I am going to try with Q monomer though before I give up completely with it, see if that works any better for me...
(cross your fingers lol)

This isn't a slate of the product by the way, Just my opinion of how I found working with HD....
Others it may be PERFECT for :hug:

I would phone up and maybe get a trial kit to have a play with yourself, see how you find working with it hun xxx

Emms as Marion said using the HD with the q monomer should make a huge difference to you, I found it so much easier :hug:

Emms as Marion said using the HD with the q monomer should make a huge difference to you, I found it so much easier :hug:

I really hope so hun, otherwise it is a total waste of a lot of products
It should be though from the way a lovely geek described to me...
Only time will tell lol....

Like I say though I am not slagging of HD as it works sooo well for tonnes and tonnes of other techs, world wide competition winning techs :!:
So its ovbiously an excellent product.

But Me and it are just not compatible :|

I really hope so hun, otherwise it is a total waste of a lot of products
It should be though from the way a lovely geek described to me...
Only time will tell lol....

Like I say though I am not slagging of HD as it works sooo well for tonnes and tonnes of other techs, world wide competition winning techs :!:
So its ovbiously an excellent product.

But Me and it are just not compatible :|

Yup it's definitely an excellent product hun, but it works better for me with the q monomer and at the end of the day hun you have to use what works for you best. Good luck with it, bet you find a massive difference :hug:

didnt knew that the hd powders were compatible with the q monomer. whats the advantage and disadvantage of it?

didnt knew that the hd powders were compatible with the q monomer. whats the advantage and disadvantage of it?

Like Fifitrix said, i too the majority of the time use qmonomor and hd pwders together.
IMO the only disadvantage is that you still need to use a primer, but the advantages are that it sets the same as if you were using apolymer/qmonomor and you get that lovely clarity that the hd system has. Hope thats of some help.
BTW you can also use hd monomor and a polymer powders togther as well.

Haze xx

Latest posts

Back