Ezflow pro pusher/cnd pushie??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi this is a question to geeks who use CND and Ezflow,
I want to renew my cuticle pusher and have currently been using my Ezflow pro pusher, after recently doing a CND conversion I cant make up my mind wether to get another Pro pusher or get a CND double ended pushie??

Help me decide please.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Well I can't comment on any Ezflow equipment/products but I am perfectly happy with my CND pushie, does the job its required to do :)

anne xx

I love my pro pusher but I also use the precision probe which is fab for all those wee hard to get to bits. hth

Hi to all Ezflow and CND users,

I want to renew my cuticle pusher and have currently been using my Ezflow pro pusher, after recently doing a CND conversion I cant make up my mind wether to get another Pro pusher or get a CND double ended pushie??

Help me decide please.:rolleyes:

Debbie I think they are different tools designer to accomplish different things. I have many tools and would suggest you collect the ones you feel will do the best job.

I too adore the probe and the curette for getting into all the nooks and crannies... the double ended pushie really, really removes non-living tissue with the help of CuticleAway.

I don't know what the Pro Pusher is... but basically, these are all 'tools of the trade' or sometimes called 'ancillary items'... you should have them forever so collect away and take care of them!:!::idea:

Me too I have loads of tools - I like the wide head of the EZ flow one which is like the Mehaz one, also the double end pushie is handy for a quick job but not so good for people with calloused cuticles as personally I need more grip. I like Mehaz personally and I have a strange shaped tweezerman one which has a rubber grip handle I use these the most.

i have loads too but love my cnd pushie , its fab xxx

I don't know what the Pro Pusher is... but basically, these are all 'tools of the trade' or sometimes called 'ancillary items'... you should have them forever so collect away and take care of them!:!::idea:

So does this mean they should never go blunt???

I love my one I got, think it is designer nails, with the two scoops. It amazed me how much more I removed with it when I started using it. I use Cuticle Remover too. xx

I need to replace all of my tools,
I am glad I found this post as I was wondering which cnd tools to get....now I think I might just get them all lol...
At the moment I use a double ended pushie to push back the epyonichium, and then the blade end to remove the cuticle from the nail plate....
Which of these tools would replace my blade bit then please ???
I have never found my pushie end alone did the job

I don't know which to get out of the 3 similar ones though, the precision pushie.... the double ended chisel, and the pushie double ended

I will be getting the curette, probe and rasp....then one of the others for now I hate decisions lol

I have to say I really love my curette from Bianco Brothers www.biancobrothers.com and my pusher from Falcon #617 www.falconnipper.com. They were recommended to me and they are fab...at least Ithink so. Also have any of you guys tried the foot file by Angel Feet? It is incredible. Kind of pricey but definitely worth the money. The curette and pusher I use are very reasonably priced though.
Mastiffmom
CND Grand Master

So does this mean they should never go blunt???

well you may need to sharpen on occasion but with good metal tools you should have them for life! I still have all my CND gold ones... god they were brilliant! Sadly they were created in 1997 and decided to never do tools again (leave it to the tool companies)... but they were made to last and I am glad I made my investment!:idea:

Latest posts

Back