EZflow soak off gels -where to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne P

Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody knows of anywhere in Ireland or the UK where i could buy EZflow soak off gels? I can only seem to find them on American sites.
Also has anybody used these? are they as good as the normal stuff?

The alternatives soak off gels are excellent!! I've used them and can't say anything bad about them.

If you ring Rebecca on 01299 841009 she is in the Midlands and is an EZ Flow distributer, so she'll be able to tell you prices and delivery times hun.

Or ring Graftons, (head office) on01827 280080

Hope that helps:)

Oh good im glad to hear that! im dying to get them now! I'll get on to her in the morning
Thanks a mil xx

Was just looking at a few kits online and the have clear gel, builder gel and the pink and white are Runway and Wish gel polish. Usually i'd use pink it and french it or cover it etc.. Would the gel polishs be similar? and not be very thin compared with the others?

hi do nail and beauty systems not have them? im sure im seen them last time i was down.
xx

oh really? i tried ringing them loads of times today and got no answer! That'd be great if they had! I'll try again on monday.. Ya didnt happen to see the price did ya?? I know im pushing it here ha

Latest posts

Back