EZFlow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paigesmum30

Reaction score
Does anybody on here use ezflow products and how do you find it? It doesn't seem particularly popular so i'm just wondering if it's not as good as it's made out to be?

Thanks
Claire

Ez Flow is right up there with CND. In fact, where I'm at, EZ Flow is everywhere, and CND is hard to find.
Their coloured L&P are awesome! (although, I do wish they'd come out with CBM kids like CND did:irked:)

I use both their Gel and their L&P.

I think certain brands will be stronger in certain areas due to availability, and it's not a reflection on the brand necessarily. That's just how the cards fell with regards to the distributors choices of products.

hth's

ezflow are fantastic with such a range of coloured powders plus the introduction of colour drops last year has made a huge difference to the amount of colours and designs you can now create! the training is excellent too!

Thanks alot, you've put my mind at rest :green:

I trained with EZFlow but so many products are talked about on here i was wondering if i should do another course lol

I originally trained with CND and still use a lot of their products, however I have recently converted to EzFlow l&p and am LOVING it! I have found it so much easier to use and I'm creating the best nails ever!!

They have loads of coloured powders to choose from, however I do agree with the above and wish they'd bring out some more natural colours (especially cover pinks), this was one of the reasons I shyed away from them for soo long as CND truly have this covered. You can always custom blend your own though.

Oh another BIG selling point for me were the fast setting powders enabling you to do 3D nail art. Little 3d flowers on ring fingers etc are beautiful and easily sold :)

i used to use them when i worked for nails inc, but that was 10 years ago now...it was really good tho, ive been using CND but was thinking of going back to Ezflow, im struggeling to find a supplier now tho :/

i used to use them when i worked for nails inc, but that was 10 years ago now...it was really good tho, ive been using CND but was thinking of going back to Ezflow, im struggeling to find a supplier now tho :/

Just had a look through my literature and it seems it's the same distributor as for me in the midlands:

Rebecca Orme
Nails & Co.
www.nailsand.co.uk
01299 841009
07929 302133
[email protected]

Ezflow is good stuff and they cornered the market on colour/glitter powders until the advent of nfu-oh. Their self levelling gel is good, plus the 508 brush is awesome for l&p. They also offer a comprehensive range of education classes, at least in the UK.

On the downside, their coverage powder is a screaming shade of fake pink and the l&p is like filing granite, imho.

the 508 brush is awesome for l&p.

Totally agree, I LOVE my 508!

On the downside, their coverage powder is a screaming shade of fake pink and the l&p is like filing granite, imho.

I have come from CND and have noticed no difference whatsoever when filing the l&p from either system!

Hi,

You can get ezflow from Red 10 Nail Bar in Doncaster, they also run loads of training classes and are expanding in to other treatments.

I use EzFlow a lot - gels and I personally like them very much.
Easy to work with and good perfomance.

I recently trained with EZ Flow and found the education more than fantastic, the range of products is great, not only that but I find the L&P great to work with, easy to manoeuvre etc. Whites stay white forever!

I am looking forward now to using Gelez :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back