Fab Article by Marian Newman

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cathie!

Reaction score
Read today an atricle by Marian in JUST - BE (NOTICED) magazine which is a pretty new rag marketing itself as 'The Lifestyle Inspired Trade Magazine for the Beauty Industry'.

Marian's article gave some good advice for winning new clients and a few ideas for quick fix manis, colours of the season and simple yet great advice to give to clients.

I think this rag is a pretty good read, obviously it's product led, but there are some good articles in it and it's different to what we currently see for our industry plus, so far, I've had the first two issues for free....can't be bad.

Anyone else seen it? What did you think?

I havent but it sounds interesting, how do ya get hold of it hun? x

Cathie! said:
Read today an atricle by Marian in JUST - BE (NOTICED) magazine which is a pretty new rag marketing itself as 'The Lifestyle Inspired Trade Magazine for the Beauty Industry'.

Marian's article gave some good advice for winning new clients and a few ideas for quick fix manis, colours of the season and simple yet great advice to give to clients.

I think this rag is a pretty good read, obviously it's product led, but there are some good articles in it and it's different to what we currently see for our industry plus, so far, I've had the first two issues for free....can't be bad.

Anyone else seen it? What did you think?

I can't say i have, how do we get ourselves one or subscribe?

ive never heard of the mag..... but then i read nme and heat!!....lol
..... where did you get it from hunnio?.... would be interested to have a read :D

J xox

It just appeared in the post one day!

The publisher is Alex Silver PR....looking at the website they represent a lot of brands but not just those appearing in the magazine.

[email protected]

www.asilverpr.co.uk

Latest posts

Back