Fab Nail Tech clock!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blondeprobe

Reaction score
Check our this fab clock on ebay..just taken delivery of mine and it's gorgeous!

Item number:

aw its so cute.

p.s. dont take offense by this but from your avator you really look like nicola from emmerdale!!

lol..no offence taken..if only I was as skinny as her!! :)

Blondeprobe said:
Check our this fab clock on ebay..just taken delivery of mine and it's gorgeous!

Item number:

Hi!
:cry:i can seem to see it with the number is there a web site addy you can put on here to see it.

Thanks!:hug:

Creative Tech said:
Hi!
:cry:i can seem to see it with the number is there a web site addy you can put on here to see it.

Thanks!:hug:

you just type the no in the search bar and search x

ps. works out at £20 for us in the UK

That's cool. xx

Just thought you could easily make these, buy your clock (Argos) take it to pieces and glue you favorite nail pic to it. vola

Yeh - thats a good idea - you could put loads of bling on the numbers as well - mmmmm - give me something to do on sunday - other than scoff chocolate!!.

oooooh this has just give me a fab idea i would love to customise a clock,i would probably do the "nail tech" in fancy writing in diamontes yayyyy i do love projects to work on ......of to the pound shop to buy a cheap clock to take to bits lol!
im defo gunna do this next week!!!!

princessniknox said:
Yeh - thats a good idea - you could put loads of bling on the numbers as well - mmmmm - give me something to do on sunday - other than scoff chocolate!!.

Stay away from the chocolate lol

yeah I might have a go myself and I'll do the bling with gems :)

emmsybabes! said:
oooooh this has just give me a fab idea i would love to customise a clock,i would probably do the "nail tech" in fancy writing in diamontes yayyyy i do love projects to work on ......of to the pound shop to buy a cheap clock to take to bits lol!
im defo gunna do this next week!!!!

looks like we'll all be clock making lol

yeah i cant wait to get started now i know one of my kids has got an old winnie the pooh one lurking about somewhere...im gunna hunt it out tomorrow .
:idea: we should have a nail tech clock making competition lol with a deadline for all the photos to be posted by.
someone can judge lol.................................hands up who wants to be judge :green: :green: :green:
(god i really need to get out more haha ths really is exciting to me :) )

Blue Peter eat your heart out!!!!!!!!

Lec X X X

:idea: "emma waves hand madly in the air":idea:

ill volenteer to make the "i made a nail geek blingin clock" badges
the kids got a badge making kit for christmas i love it its great :lol:

but you can only be awarded with one if you post piccies of your clock!!!

Danger Mouse said:
Just thought you could easily make these, buy your clock (Argos) take it to pieces and glue you favorite nail pic to it. vola

yep it is dead easy - we did this at work - we used pics of peoples dogs!! xx

What are you lot like!!!!:lol: :lol:

Clock making indeed!!!!

Which clock would work best from argos do you think - i love the idea!! I don't get out much either.

Mind you i'm going to 'Ingoldmells Market' at Fantasy Island on Sunday - i'll pick up a cheapy clock from there maybe!!!

Bev Rose said:
What are you lot like!!!!:lol: :lol:

Clock making indeed!!!!

Which clock would work best from argos do you think - i love the idea!! I don't get out much either.

Mind you i'm going to 'Ingoldmells Market' at Fantasy Island on Sunday - i'll pick up a cheapy clock from there maybe!!!

Yep that's a good idea, or pound shops or the cheap one in the Argos catalogue, doesn't matter about the colours etc cos you can always change it

Latest posts

Back