Facebook hacking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkthistle

Reaction score
Not in the sense of security issues, but a certain local part time mobile "therapist" hacking posts on my page to advertise herself.... And messaging my likers with comments like I can do this cheaper, and that tan is rubbish mine is xx etc. So far I've just deleted things on my wall and I'm reluctant to block her if only because I can see her wall to see what else she writes, but my rage is building...trying not to comment on her page but also feel like charging into her day job and smacking her lol she actually works in a profession where she should know better!

Change your settings so that you have to approve every comment before it goes on your wall :)

If you got a message like this would it sway you ?

I would run a mile ! Lol

Me too, but I'm just so fed up with the unprofessionalism 😔

It can be detrimental though, a client who just wants a service doesn't want to be caught up in confrontation with a therapist who just happens to make a unjustified comment. Don't worry about what the other therapist is up to, block her from your page and carry on updating your facebook page and your clients.

You can ban people from posting on Facebook pages that you manage, without blocking them from your personal Facebook account. She'd have cooked her goose by now in my book!

I had something similar

Set up my pg recently but two weeks prior I had my hair done and she messed it up big time (I was suss ing out competition) no worries there lol next thing she's leaving me neg feedback and saying stuff about me
She didn't even know I was a stylist I had just moved to this area,

But I cannot delete her comments as she's set them so only her friends can see Iv banned her now

Sleekit cow I just ignored her was furious though

Was going to make an appointment with her and watch her squirm lol

2 or more years ago I had something similar and another person in my town contacted my customers after they had booked in with me and was offering them cheaper treatments.

I had no choice but to block them and issue a public apology on my work Facebook - apologising if anyone had been contacted and making a point that it would not be happening again.

Hard as it is, be as professional as you can be, rise above it, do not discuss it with clients as you don't know who people know and get on with being the better therapist.

xxx

Latest posts

Back