Facebook "likes"

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all, I have a different question. The option to build your audience to your FB friends, I click on all friends, not all friends seem to appear?

I started off doing a pound then gradually increased. I suppose it depends on your area etc and how many your ad is reaching.

Remember to start your ad @ 12 midnight and finish midnight or you will be charged double:)xx
. What?!?!!!! Start at midnight? I started at 12pm from today til 12pm on the 24th @ £5 per day?? Don't think I knew what I was doing?? I don't even know how to check?! Ah well Lesson learned!! Lol

. What?!?!!!! Start at midnight? I started at 12pm from today til 12pm on the 24th @ £5 per day?? Don't think I knew what I was doing?? I don't even know how to check?! Ah well Lesson learned!! Lol

Ye, found this out last week. Put an ad on Sun 9pm and finish Mon 9pm at £10 got charged £20. Sent a message to FB asking why as it states you will never go over budget. They responded, as my ad goes over 2 dates. Let us know how you get on with Likes xx

Hi.. Just seen posts about merging your facebook account and page together.. So does this mean your normal facebook (where you add people) will be made into one facebook page? Will it continue just to be a page and will your friends now be likes?? Sorry for the questions I've just never seen or heard of this xx

You can also set it to spend so much over you whole time it runs so I set mine up to go for a week at £10 for the week, in the end fb only spent £8 so that's what I was charged

Hi y'all. I have a problem re facebook. I am totally clueless about technology so my nephew sometimes helps me with advertising. Anyway I asked him to do a heart with Valentines day offers, he put it in my fb page, I wanted to promote it so I did. After a few hrs I noticed it didn't reach many people, and the promote button had appeared again so clicked it. I then received an email saying my post was refused for promoting, It did explain why in the email but I'm still confused. Anybody have any ideas. It said something about the txt, 20% was mentioned lol I honestly don't have a clue. Help!!!

Hi all, I have a different question. The option to build your audience to your FB friends, I click on all friends, not all friends seem to appear?

Go onto your business page (on the full site) and right beside insights, there'll be an option to "invite friends". Sometimes it says "page tips" instead, but if you click "next" beside it, it should go to the invite friends option. You can then invite all of your friends from your personal profile. Hope that makes sense.

Hi y'all. I have a problem re facebook. I am totally clueless about technology so my nephew sometimes helps me with advertising. Anyway I asked him to do a heart with Valentines day offers, he put it in my fb page, I wanted to promote it so I did. After a few hrs I noticed it didn't reach many people, and the promote button had appeared again so clicked it. I then received an email saying my post was refused for promoting, It did explain why in the email but I'm still confused. Anybody have any ideas. It said something about the txt, 20% was mentioned lol I honestly don't have a clue. Help!!!

You can't have more than 20% text on your Timeline page cover and you're not allowed your contact details on your cover either. Did you try & set the poster as your Timeline cover by mistake?

You can't have more than 20% text on your Timeline page cover and you're not allowed your contact details on your cover either. Did you try & set the poster as your Timeline cover by mistake?

Hi, I put a post on the night before, it was basically the same thing minus the heart but there was 1 line that wasn't on the original so maybe that's what it is. It isn't my timeline cover it was just a post advertising valentines day packages and I wanted to promote it to see if it attracted new clients. Will have a look at it again tomorrow. Thanks for replying:)xx

Was it a competition of any sort trey are being really strict & shutting pages down if you don't comply with very strict rules !! I started one yesterday then read all the blurb & deleted it quick!!

Was it a competition of any sort trey are being really strict & shutting pages down if you don't comply with very strict rules !! I started one yesterday then read all the blurb & deleted it quick!!
No, I always post something every day. The only difference with this one was that all the text was in a heart. Really can't understand it. xx

Could I ask a question please, I've been searching but can't find the answer.

On my photographs I use my website address as my watermark - is this allowed? I have also got it on my header photo so I realise I'd better get that changed. But what about the others?

On my photographs I use my website address as my watermark - is this allowed? I have also got it on my header photo so I realise I'd better get that changed. But what about the others?

I might be being slightly ditzy, but why wouldn't you be allowed to have it as your watermark?

I might be being slightly ditzy, but why wouldn't you be allowed to have it as your watermark?

I have no idea but I've not noticed anyone else does it, maybe I worrying for nothing :confused:

Ohh, i just ordered some business cards and added the photo as my profile photo. I don't think it will be a problem. But will soon find out if it is haha.

I don't see why not, in fact I'm going to do the same lol xx

Random Q, but for all of you that have websites separate to FB..... do you find one is more popular then the other?

Random Q, but for all of you that have websites separate to FB..... do you find one is more popular then the other?

Yes, Facebook is more popular because the interaction from people means their friends see it too, and like the page... And so it goes on.

Thanks J33XSS, that's what i thought. :)

My website is a lot more popular than my Facebook page - I don't seem to get any new business from my fb page... :(

Latest posts

Back