Faceframe 3D eyebrows! Anyone heard of these?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

helenmaca

Reaction score
Hi
I'd read about faceframe 3D eyebrows in professional beauty mag, and liked what I'd read, so booked onto the course in February 2014.

Anybody been on the course yet?

Xxxx

Hi
I'd read about faceframe 3D eyebrows in professional beauty mag, and liked what I'd read, so booked onto the course in February 2014.

Anybody been on the course yet?

Xxxx

I have been on the course it's fabulous!!!!

Where did yous do your course i have had mine done and love them i wanted to try them first now i need to train in them am obsessed haha ??

My auntie had these done in a salon in Harrogate, they looked amazing I couldn't believe the difference in the before and after I will get some pics and post. Great idea for clients who are unsure about having brows tattooed on.

Where did yous do your course i have had mine done and love them i wanted to try them first now i need to train in them am obsessed haha ??

I trained at the head office in brighouse but they have lots of different training centres across the uk it's worth giving them a call or contacting them on Facebook to ask thier nearest training centre, it really is my favourite treatment to do! The difference a few hairs can make to a face is unbelievable xx
This is the number to call 08432890556 xx

this sounds amazing!

Sounds great, does anyone have pics of this? Never heard of it before! Is it fairly new?

Im doing the training 17 th February can't wait xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
Just looked on the website as was intrigued.. But £695 is out of my budget :( boooo xx

Me and a fellow therapist are booked on for 17th feb and were told £595 and it states this in our booking confirmation I have just emailed them about what you have said. As we will not be paying the extra £100 as they can not just love the goal posts like that x

Last edited by a moderator:
I think your all taking something and turning it into something else, the price was put up in January, because that lady had booked before January they honoured it, I booked on January and paid the full because the price change was in January I'm fine with that I've made a good amount of money back already x

I've just learnt about this treatment, and although it is alot of money to become qualified I wondered whether it would be a popular treatment around my area..

Just a note to clear things up here before this escalates for no reason, faceframe 3D eyebrows was taken over from the inventor in January 2014 the original company set training with a small kit as an "introductory" price of £595. When we took over the company in January we made many changes to benefit the company and its trainees, we increased the kit by nearly double the amount and added in advertising brochures and expensive advertising banners etc, we also signed up with a pr journalist to get the 3d faceframe into the newspapers and magazines etc all this comes at a higher cost but is beneficial to people training in this. All people that had booked and deposited prior to us taking over we honored the £595 and absorbed the loss but anybody booking on after the takeover the cost is the £695 as the poster above only called to book on last week is why she has paid £695.

I hope this clears up any confusion that nothing underhand has gone on here

many thanks

faceframe 3D team

Not to mention the security it gives you in the treatment, when you train your given a membership for thier online store and you can only buy the products if you have trained in faceframe, so cowboys can't get hold of the equipment in particular the glue which is so special and important, when you train you will see exactly how amazing it is x

Hi just want to apologise for my comments.

Everything has now been cleared up and now understand the pricing. Looking forward to the training as in the video etc it does look like it's going to be big and its truley a great treatment so again I do apologise and have taken down my comments.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Just a note to clear things up here before this escalates for no reason, faceframe 3D eyebrows was taken over from the inventor in January 2014 the original company set training with a small kit as an "introductory" price of £595. When we took over the company in January we made many changes to benefit the company and its trainees, we increased the kit by nearly double the amount and added in advertising brochures and expensive advertising banners etc, we also signed up with a pr journalist to get the 3d faceframe into the newspapers and magazines etc all this comes at a higher cost but is beneficial to people training in this. All people that had booked and deposited prior to us taking over we honored the £595 and absorbed the loss but anybody booking on after the takeover the cost is the £695 as the poster above only called to book on last week is why she has paid £695.

I hope this clears up any confusion that nothing underhand has gone on here

many thanks

faceframe 3D team

Well me and another therapist booked in December for February so the £595 we were quoted will be honoured?

I did send a email this morning but had no response as of yet x

Me and a fellow therapist are booked on for 17th feb and were told £595 and it states this in our booking confirmation I have just emailed them about what you have said. As we will not be paying the extra £100 as they can not just love the goal posts like that x

hi the goal posts haven't been moved and nobody will be asking you for extra if you read our reply further down the page explaining the justified reason for the price rise as you deposited before our take over we honored the price.

Why don't you try talking to them direct about the confusion instead of on a forum?

Latest posts

Back