Faith Lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I emailed you earlier Jane as you asked, did you receive it?

Very disappointing!

Private message.... ?? I think there may be a conflict of interest and why that is seen as unprofessional I have no idea :smack:

Mrs bob yes please contact as they have all up to date info x

don't see where the conflict of interest would be. understandably Matthew works with eve taylor, another skin care company, but like he said he is a therapist himself and uses other brands products with no problem. i dont see what you would be worried about?? doesnt show much confidence on your end. if any company were interested in formulating a product like yours they could simply come up with their own version (or simply purchase your mask at any high street store and copy it) but to be worried about people who work for other brands doesnt scream professional to me. very disappointing :(

:Love: there is such a thing as tongue in cheek but maybe my humour doesn't translate x so I apologise to those who didn't see it

Sorry, but previous comments were just rude. Think an apology to Matt would be appropriate (publicly).

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you get my email Jane?

What exactly is Faith Lift? (im probably the only geek that doesnt actually know what it is).
Is it a product for lifting, or something to use with microcurrent?

I too was wondering this & looking for the response which was rude, patronising & still gave no information - seriously you should be raving about the product & telling us all about it ! Dissapointed too!

Thanks for the info! One more question, do s2 (or the fingertips centre) offer training for the other facial products? Am I best to get in contact with them for more info?

Hi Mrsbob, call 0141 427 7735 and ask for Kirsti or Nyree, they will be able to give you all the Glasgow training dates and answer any questions you have :)

Still no reply to my email. I don't think I'll bother thanks :rolleyes:

The rules on sg say that we can't start a thread promoting our wares. However, if another member asks for information pertaining to what we do, then we can answer the question thus in a roundabout way we get to promote our products :)

If someone were to start a thread asking all the ins & outs of any of my products, I'd be there like a shot giving out as much information as possible. I'd like to think that more than 1 person would benefit from answers given in the forum rather than taking it to PM's.

Several questions have been asked about FL, wouldn't it be nice if the questions were actually answered?

Now, if someone would like to start a thread on chocolate treatments, I'd be more than happy to prattle on :wink2:

Blue Rose if love to know more about your chocolate products please. Have you got a website for them?

Thanks x

Ok, can you expand a little please. Is it a full range of products for a treatment?
Sounds interesting

Faith Lift by Tibby Olivier breaks down like this...

- Professional Luxury Anti-ageing Facial Treatment, 60 minute treatment time.
- Tibby Olivier cleansers, exfoliators, toners are used with the core Faith lift products to provide the results; Faith Lift Mask is the key element in this treatment but there is also a Faith lift Lip, Eye and Face Cream that are used as part of the treatment but can also be retailed as part of a professionally recommended homecare program.

So, am I right in saying that there are other products in the tibby Oliver range, and the faith lift products are one section of that range?
That's right! Tibby Olivier make a complete range of facial products, not just Faith Lift, and also some awesome body treatments such as the Shrinking Violet Wrap System.

I'm quite interested in the Faith Lift myself, I do a collagen based facial at the moment which is great but I need something else.
What is the herbal extract in Faith Lift that's the main ingredient though as I do have a lady who has been asking after this, but is very 'sensitive' to some facials she's had in the past.

Sadie, Faith Lift in my experience has been very successful on more sensitive skin types (my own face included). Of course patch test to be sure though. I was so happy when my patch test was a-ok after having problems with many facial systems in the past.
The main ingredient in Faith Lift Mask is Liftonin, which is a plant resin. It smells great too, like a light caramel, not too girly and very pleasant.

Im still a little confused about what it is..
Whats the science behind it, how does it work?
What should it be used in conjunction with?

Faith Lift is a luxury facial treatment that will physically lift and tighten sagging skin. The results last 3-5 days from one treatment, but the results improve cumulatively with a course of treatments and professionally recommended home care.
The Faith Lift facial has a recommended protocol including Tibby Olivier facial products and the core Faith Lift Creams and Mask. Everything needed is supplied in the kit that comes included in the price of the courses available.

Speaking as a client if you like and not a Faith Lift pro (I only do waxing), I used the mask last night and I'm sitting here now with my skin silky soft and I didn't apply any moisturiser today.

I'm hoping it will lift my saggy jowls and I've started a photo diary. I look so old though that I'm not sure I'll be brave enough to publish them.

Anyways........it's early days and I'm not sure how many treatments I need to see a marked improvement, but I can feel one already after one treatment. HTH's

Great! I can't wait to see the results you get Kim! :) Do you have a Faith Lift Pro to visit for a lovely wee pro treatment, your results will be even better that way ;)
The before and afters that are coming in from therapists who have been using it so far are quite outstanding.

Hi Mrsbob, call 0141 427 7735 and ask for Kirsti or Nyree, they will be able to give you all the Glasgow training dates and answer any questions you have :)

Training for Faith Lift is now available across the UK and very soon in Ireland too (it'll be on the Sweet Squared stand at the Dublin Show and at Olympia).
Call Sweet Squared for training info or if you are lucky enough to be close to one of S2's distributor partners (who offer both product and training for Faith Lift) you can contact them directly for more info.
Sweet Squared: 0845 210 6060
The Centre Edinburgh: 0131 333 3180
The Centre Glasgow: 0141 427 7735
Creative Academy+ Manchester: 0845 2000 311
Creative Academy+ Bournemouth: 0845 6525 271

P.s, you guys know me on here as a nail geek, not a skin geek, but my favourite line of geekery is EDUCATION. I have been working closely with Tibby Olivier and Sweet Squared on their new Education Program and that's where my info is coming from. I'll help in any way I can on here, and if I don't know the answer to a question, I know someone who does. :)

Ahhh! I thought Tibby Olivier only did the Faith Lift products for facials, silly me.

Great! I can't wait to see the results you get Kim! :) Do you have a Faith Lift Pro to visit for a lovely wee pro treatment, your results will be even better that way ;)
The before and afters that are coming in from therapists who have been using it so far are quite outstanding.
Thanks doll. I will have a look for a TO Pro in my area. xox:Love:

Redsadie Here are the ingredients;

Liftonin, panax ginseng, polysaccharides, glycoproteins, caramel aroma, remodelling intense, ginkg60 biloba extract.

Liftonin®

Latin / INCI Name
Aqua, Glycerin, Panicum Miliaceum Seed Extract (Millet Seed), Tannic Acid, Potassium Sorbate

Remodelling Intense

Latin / INCI Name
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract

These should be listed on the label as it's illegal not to.

I bought a pot at a beauty show and used it on my sister. I did one on day 1 and then one 3 days later and then once a week. She had a total of 6 and I didn't notice any difference at all. She did like the smell though :biggrin:

Thanks doll. I will have a look for a TO Pro in my area. xox:Love:

Kimmi .... I have had the same experience as you. Since just one Faith Lift given to be by Samantha (say no more) My skin both looks and feels different. Smooth .. lifted, and more fine and even. Can't wait to have my next treatment by a proper therapist lol. Although I hate saying it I am 65 and I feel for my age this is absolutley wonderful!! People have noticed the difference without me saying anything!! Lovely.

xx Matt ... whatever friction has gone on in this thread, we would love to have your feedback on this product so get in touch with Samantha personally at Sweet Squared and maybe we can help each other? We would be proud t have your feed back as we respect your expertise in your field, and any other therapist who would like to ry this extraordinary treatment. I myself Cant wait to try the Shrinking Violet and the skin care range which is awaiting me in the UK when we return next weekend ... thanks so much to TO for that. xx

Would just like to say..there has been a total misunderstanding. I was given some incorrect information regarding Matthew ie he was the son of Eve Taylor which is why I made what I "thought" were humorous remarks. I was wrong. I emailed Matthew this morning to express my sincere apologies and I do so again here. With hindsight (which is a fabulous thing), I should have checked facts and again realise text, in spite of the use of smiley faces, can be taken in many different ways.

Would just like to say..there has been a total misunderstanding. I was given some incorrect information regarding Matthew ie he was the son of Eve Taylor which is why I made what I "thought" were humorous remarks. I was wrong. I emailed Matthew this morning to express my sincere apologies and I do so again here. With hindsight (which is a fabulous thing), I should have checked facts and again realise text, in spite of the use of smiley faces, can be taken in many different ways.
Without wishing to preach to the choir, when you post as yourself then you can post (within reason) whatever you like. However, when you choose to represent a company then you cannot be too careful in checking how you come across in public view.

You must remain completely professional at all times; 'scrapping' whether it is intended as a joke or not may not be the best way to express yourself or represent your chosen brand - like you say yourself, it is true that the written word is very difficult to 'read' (even with smilies); there is no intonation or clue as to how it was intended. So it's even more important to be completely transparent.

It takes courage to apologise in such a public forum.

Thank you to the wonderful geeks who have supplied us with our information.

Linzi. I respect and appreciate your comments. Thank you. I have made many posts and hope at least 99% were professional. If I am wrong I will always say so. I am more akin to Facebook banter..so carried over here which was obviously not the right move. :Love:

I'm glad this thread has now turned round and is a more positive one.
Jane did email me, and has above said what she has said which I respect, so looking forwards to moving on now.

Cant wait to try the products on myself and see if I can keep looking young!

Thank you Matthew and think we may owe you a freebie :wink2:

ok well I do lol

Latest posts

Back