Fake Bake alternative?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazzy70

Reaction score
Hi all I'm looking for an alternative to Fake Bake for spray tanning and also a brand that has a good retail range.
Question is which one? I want to choose one that lasts as long as Fake Bake (up to a week) as my clients really like this plus point, and also one that has similar colour to Fake Bake. I also need a good range of retail products as I sell a lot of original lotion, mousse, extreme and exfoliator and oil free moisturiser. So I am looking for a brand that does good range of retail and also spray solutions.
Any help appreciated. :D

Ive tried suntana, and I am now in the process of trying nouvatan... So far nouvatan is winning, im mid week through my nouvatan trial tho!

Suntana was a good colour, went on well but unfortunately doesn't wear too well. (Fake bake slowly fades so the colour doesn't look too bad when it is coming off.) After 2 days I had wear off under my bra strap. & usual wear on hands from washing them, but the colour didn't fade it was still the colour i'd sprayed on which next to the white bits looked obvious, I wore a long sleeve cardigan until i'd scrubbed it off.

On day 4 of nouvatan and no wear under bra strap... Just a very small amount at the back which you'd expect on day 4.

My sample tan clients, like both colours, but all said same about fade off from suntana. Will get more reports tomorrow eve from clients feed back on nouvatan.
Xx

Sienna x .. They have a great retail range

Hi Hun,
Can I ask why your looking for an alternative to Fakebake when your looking for something else that matches it? Why not just stick to Fakebake??x
🌸

Hi Hun,
Can I ask why your looking for an alternative to Fakebake when your looking for something else that matches it? Why not just stick to Fakebake??x
🌸

Im guessing here to do with lack of stock / delivery etc. ive been trying to get hold of some for a month, thats why I am trialling new tans. Although fake bake did tell me to call this week to see where they are up to xx

Im guessing here to do with lack of stock / delivery etc. ive been trying to get hold of some for a month, thats why I am trialling new tans. Although fake bake did tell me to call this week to see where they are up to xx

I also cant get any fake bake stock, so I've gone for st tropez as I think there similar and a nice brown not golden colour.xx

If you want to think about Vita Liberata, we have a fantastic retail range and would be delighted to talk to you about how we can help. Let me know if you're interested and I can have one of the team get in touch.

Latest posts

Back