Fake Bake Inflatable Tent...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gem81

Reaction score
...for the pod system.

Does anyone have a spare they could sell me? I'm desperate for one as mine has ripped and Fake Bake are out of stock as per usual. As you can imagine this is costing me alot of money in lost sales. Fake Bake are always out of stock of essential items, it's SO frustrating!!!

I wish I could help you! I really know your frustration with FB though, if I hadn't had a second solution in stock I would have been out of business last year! When the ash cloud thing happened FB said that stock was "stuck in America" no apology nothing and it seemed they were always having problems before that so it was the final straw for me, after using them for nearly 4 years I've not made an order since and as it happens all my clients prefer my new solutions anyway!
Could you not use a pop up booth?

Last edited:
I wish I could help you! I really know your frustration with FB though, if I hadn't had a second solution in stock I would have been out of business last year! When the ash cloud thing happened FB said that stock was "stuck in America" no apology nothing and it seemed they were always having problems before that so it was the finale straw for me, after using them for nearly 4 years I've not made an order since and as it happens all my clients prefer my new solutions anyway!
Could you not use a pop up booth?

Yep it looks like I'm going to have to go back to the old pop up tent and piggy. I'm just so cross. I upgraded to the pod just to give myself the edge over the competition in my area. Now I'm the one with egg on my face thanks to fake bake and their rubbish stock control. They annoyed me a while back too with their darker solution that washed straight off, I had half a dozen bottles of that rubbish. I'm just about on the verge of switching suppliers but I actually love the pod unit. I love the way you can bung the inflatable in the wash as I'm quite anal about hygiene and I didn't like the way I could never get my pop up tent properly clean. Thanks for the reply! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that someone might have a spare going !

Hi

Have you tried the fake bake training academy? I know there's one in Warrington and one in Middlesex. Maybe they could loan/sell you a demo one. Might not work but maybe worth a try. Good Luck :hug:

Latest posts

Back