Fake Bake question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tammye1234

Reaction score
I thought I'd test fake bake fast tan this morning on a friend,she showered this morning(I did tell her not too) she's just washed it off after the 3 hours and said its not took at all would this be because of the shower as that's the only thing I can think off or it the fake bake just not as good as they make out-I usually use sienna x and I've never had a problem before

We were told that it keeps developing after you wash it off so after 6-8hours it should be a better colour.

Katie

Hi I tryed it a couple of weeks ago on my self rinsed after 3 hours too it was about a 8% :-D

Sent from my LT18i using SalonGeek

Our fake bake rep has told us it keeps developing over 8 hours... its just good for people that dont like the sticky feel of a tan as they can wash it off about 3 hours x

The standard Fake Bake dark or original I advise all my clients to sleep with it on & shower in morning or leave it on for 8 hours, the tan wont of had time to develop in 3!, the only one that will work leaving it on for a shorter time is their 60min tan which you can leave for 1hour for a light tan, and up to 3hours for a dark tan.

What % would you say fake bake original and darker are? Many thanks xx:lol:

Latest posts

Back