Fake Bake- what % are their solutions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lil'Gem

Reaction score
Just a quick question for those who use or have used Fake Bake.

Roughly what % would you say is there original and Dark Solutions?

I'm not sure how many different solutions there are in the range so any info would be helpful.

I'm asking as find some of my ladies have had FB spray tans before and Im just trying to guage how light/dark their tans would have been.

Thanks in advance x

I use fake bake Gold range... The colour is absolutely gorgeous goes a lovely golden brown and looks very natural. Plus it has antioxidants so good for skin x

It's a while now since I trained with them but I seem to recall that they would never reveal the percentages.
I too love the gold ones, both creme and spray.

Thanks guys. I have had a search and didn't think they revealed the %'s. Was just hoping that some geeks may have used it alongside other solutions and would be able to give me a rough comparison of %.

I use Nouvatan, LA and occasionally Laurens Way. I have no intentions of switching as happy with choosen brands atm. I just wanted a bit of info, as they say knowledge is power ;)

Thanks guys. I have had a search and didn't think they revealed the %'s. Was just hoping that some geeks may have used it alongside other solutions and would be able to give me a rough comparison of %.

I use Nouvatan, LA and occasionally Laurens Way. I have no intentions of switching as happy with choosen brands atm. I just wanted a bit of info, as they say knowledge is power ;)

I have used Fake Bake for years and no they have never devulged what percetages their solutions are but in my opinion Original is really light so I would say around 8% and Darker around 10%. The Darker solution used to be darker but so many of my clients have complained it's not dark enough any more so I am changing brands. I haven't tried the Gold so can't comment on that. hth x

Thank you Tina x

Latest posts

Back