Fake tan gone bad!!! Help!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy BTN

Reaction score
Hiya,
I bought some of the spray in an aerosol yesterday and did it last night in my nail room last night.....
It has oils and moisturizers in it so you don't have to moisturize first.
Great, went on easy, nice colour.

But i did it standing on a laminate floor, i noticed the floor getting a bit greasy but didn't think.

I think i should have stood on a towel. My feet!!!!! Help! how do i get it off??
Stand in bleach??

I'm going to a BBQ later and was going to wear my new flip flops. But i don't want to give of an orange glow as i walk! :eek:

I had to post a pic they look hilarious!

Whoops! If you had realised when you done this last night you could have used Sun Labs tan removing wipes from Capital which are fab. Try cutting a lemon in half and rub that on. Otherwise as its your feet get the pumice stone out and give it a rub with that. All else fails then glue your flip flops to your feet! Good luck

louge said:
All else fails then glue your flip flops to your feet!

PMSL!!!! and I was being sooo good! LOL :twisted:

Couldnt help myself lol

All else fails then glue your flip flops to your feet!

OMG i laughted so hard when i read this bit i spat coffee out all over my keyboard!!

Shouldnt laugh but couldnt help it, sorry :rolleyes:

Aww hun at least it isn't your hands!! try using a pumice (wet) circlular motions - may remove some of the product but dont over do it as u wll have sore feet! xxxxxxxxxxxx

ha ha, think i'll be going for the sandals with socks on look....:eek:
i thought i was going to look so glam for the BBQ, nice and brown, i dyed my hair brown and i'm putting in my extensions at the moment....

was going for the Angelina Jolie look but i'm going to be a bit more Kat slater i think!

x

tammyleicester said:
ha ha, think i'll be going for the sandals with socks on look....:eek:
i thought i was going to look so glam for the BBQ, nice and brown, i dyed my hair brown and i'm putting in my extensions at the moment....

was going for the Angelina Jolie look but i'm going to be a bit more Kat slater i think!

x

LOL ! sandals with socks!! :eek: well i hope you have a good time hun x:Love:

PMSL!!!!!

I bet you couldnt do that so good on your feet if you tried a million times!!!!

sorry fo laughing - just picking myself up off the floor!

Glad i've given you a laugh. i think it's really funny!
i'm just glad it didn't happen on my face!

tammyleicester said:

I believe wellies are this summers must for a BBQ. Lol

pmsl!!! :green: I had the same idea on Thursday I used a spray bottle tan and it gave me a bloomin' rash on my legs and across chest - all pimply tiny pink spots!! :eek: Luckily the sudocrem i plastered on has sorted it as I'm on a night out tonight! Anyone wanna buy an almost new bottle of spray tan?!!!! lol :lol:

tammyleicester said:

PMSL! I am sure it will catch on!!! :Scared:

PMSL, loving this look.

If you're going for that special look, do as my daughter does, Toe socks. She says they are really comfy with flip flops.

Attachments

• toesocks.jpg
    toesocks.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 29
Oh noooo that picture is hilarious, sorry....
I always put down a towel when spray tanning as it get everywhere!

hope you get it sorted!

oh hun, sorry to see you've had a disaster....thats usually the sort of thing that happens to me!!!

(not anymore now i've got a gorgeous spray tan from Louise (Loualarta) - she's made me lovely and bronze!)

Latest posts

Back