Fake tan & stretch marks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aphrodites

Reaction score
Helloooooo! I've not done anyone with post baby stretch marks before so I don't know if it works. But, I'm having a club tropicana party at the end of august and wondering if a spray tan will cover or emphasize my stretch marks on my stomach? Bizarrely they are above my belly button so quite high!

Helloooooo! I've not done anyone with post baby stretch marks before so I don't know if it works. But, I'm having a club tropicana party at the end of august and wondering if a spray tan will cover or emphasize my stretch marks on my stomach? Bizarrely they are above my belly button so quite high!
a spray tan will not cover your stretch marks it will mke them show up more :)x

I agree, they do tend to make them show up more, although I only find this is the case on already noticeable white/silver stretchmarks as opposed to pinkish ones. This is because the scar tissue of a stretch mark will not tan so the skin tans around it in turn making the white lines stand out more. But, everyone is different, so you wont really know unless you try.
x

My friend has bad stetch marks and she gets a dark tan truth spray and it honestly looks amazing!Try it!!xx:confused:

I have a lot, lol 3 kids late, and my first being 11lb 3 and 1/2 oz as you can imagine I have a lot.....they are not covered, as the skin is different, bit like laddered tights lol, but not quite as bad.....as a lady that has a lot, I would never have them out on show, but it is really nice on a personal note, for them not to be quite as predominant x hth

I have a lot, lol 3 kids late, and my first being 11lb 3 and 1/2 oz h

Yikes!!!!!!! That's a big baby-lol
I find a tan helps to cover them a bit but it's usually older stretch marks.

yes my daughter is 13 now, hard to compare to ladies that may have not had any more, scar tissue gets better with time, and is a bit shiny, cant think of another way to describe it, so I dont think it takes as good as normal skin, but a nice color is fab, and I would say makes anyone feel fabby!! xx

Latest posts

Back